When it comes to deodorants, Dove is my first choice. I have been using Dove deodorants since I was in high school, so you can say that I love Dove!! So when given the chance to test and review the Dove Visibly Smooth anti-perspirant/ deodorant, I was very excited to try it. I love it, and I think this will be the new Dove product I will be using from now on. After shaving my underarms, I used the Dove Visibly Smooth deodorant. This deodorant is meant to help you feel stubble free for longer. Lets just say, I already said I am going to be using this from now on, so that said, yes it does do what it says it will.
Unique formula helps women feel stubble-free for longer while delivering all the benefits of prescription strength protection:
- Dermatologist recommended
- Delivers prescription strength wetness protection - contains the maximum level of active ingredient (20%) Aluminium Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly
- Includes a tri-moisturizing system to soothe and condition underarm skin
- Does not include ethanol alcohol like most prescription anti-perspirant/deodorants, which causes irritation
- Available in Wild Rose fragrance
Follow me on Google Friends Connect
Vote for me on the Top Mommy Blogs
Enter any of my other giveaways (1 entry per giveaway)
Grab my button and leave the URL to where I may find it
Blog about this giveaway and leave the URL to the post (5 entries)
This giveaway is open to US residents. This giveaway will end at midnight on October 31,2010. Winner will be chosen at random.org and will be given 48 hours before another winner will be chosen.