To ensure baskets are brimming this Easter Season, The Hershey Company is hopping down the trail with new bunny and egg-shaped sweets such as the Hershey’s Solid Milk Chocolate SnapsyBunny*, as well as traditional classics such as the Cadbury Crème Egg. Hershey is also partnering with Universal Pictures and Illumination Entertainment to celebrate Easter and the theatrical release of Hop with Easter treats inspired by characters from the live action/CG-animated comedy arriving in theaters April 1, 2011.
Ever contemplated the best way to break apart and eat your chocolate Easter bunny? Hershey is making it easy with the new 2 ounce, Hershey’s Solid Milk Chocolate Snapsy Bunny*. Snapsy breaks apart into neat, just right-sized pieces like a chocolate bar – so sharing is easy! In addition, Hershey will debut three other new varieties of Hershey’s chocolate bunnies and eggs including:
- NEW – Hershey’s Chocolate Creme Egg
- NEW – Whoppers Mini Robin Eggs Bunny Bag
- NEW – Reese’s Milk Chocolate and Peanut Butter Eggs 12-Pack Tray
This spring, candy and movie-lovers alike will be hopping to theaters to check out the new film Hop and to Walmart to enjoy Hershey Easter treats inspired by the live-action/CG comedy and its characters. To celebrate Hop and the Easter Season, The Hershey Company is launching new products inspired by Hop. These will be available exclusively at Walmart and include:
- NEW – Hershey’s Solid Milk Chocolate HOP The Movie Magic Bunny*
- NEW – Cadbury Egg Scepter of Destiny: Hollow Milk Chocolate Egg filled with Cadbury Mini Eggs Candy*
Blending state of the art animation with live action, Hop is a comedy about E.B. (voiced by Russell Brand), the teenage son of the Easter Bunny. On the eve of taking over the family business, E.B. leaves for Hollywood in pursuit of his dream of becoming a drummer. He encounters Fred (James Marsden), an out-of-work slacker with his own lofty goals, who accidentally hits E.B. with his car. Feigning injury, E.B. manipulates Fred into providing him shelter, and Fred finds himself with the world’s worst houseguest. To learn more, view the trailer or check out fun downloads, visit www.IWantCandy.com.
Still looking to make Easter “eggstra” special? There’s nothing better than the egg hunt! Hershey offers a number of classic favorites to fill brightly-colored plastic eggs, as well as pre-filled options that make the hunt well worthwhile:
- Cadbury Crème Egg
- Reese’s Milk Chocolate and Peanut Butter Eggs
- Hershey’s Kisses Brand Milk Chocolates in pastel-colored foils
- Hershey’s Miniatures in pastel-colored foils
- Easter Favorites Chocolate-Filled Egg Assortment with Reese’sMiniatures, Hershey’s Kisses Brand Milk Chocolates, Cadbury Mini Eggs Candy and Whoppers Mini Robin Eggs Malted Milk Eggs
- Egg Hunt Favorites Non-Chocolate Filled Egg Assortment with Jolly Rancher Hard Candy, Twizzlers Pull ‘N Peel Candy, Jolly Rancher Jelly Beans and Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews
Visit www.CelebrateWithHersheys.com for a complete list of Hershey Easter favorites, as well as unique Easter basket ideas, homemade crafts, games and delicious new Easter recipes.
I love chocolate and this year we will be celebrating Easter in our house with Hershey's! We were given, courtesy of Hershey's, a bag of the yummy Reese's Milk Chocolate and Peanut Butter Eggs, a Cadbury Crème Egg, and a very delicious Milk Chocolate Egg with a Chocolate Creme Center! The wonderful people from Hershey's would also like to give one of my amazing readers the same great pack to help celebrate this Easter with!!
Tell me which Easter candy from Hershey's is, leave your email with this entry!!
Follow me on