Intel is holding a student contest asking the question, What Inspires You to Learn?
- Open to students 14 – 18. If student is 14 – 17 years of age, please have parent submit on student’s behalf.
- Contest is open until August 15. Winners will be announced Sept. 15.
- Winner will receive a laptop with Intel 2nd Generation Core i5 technology for themselves, plus a Sony Internet TV for their school
- To enter, students should e-mail their name, age, state, telephone number and answer to the question, “What inspires you to learn?” to firstname.lastname@example.org (minimum 50 words)
- Students can also include links to original photos, videos or other multimedia content that will add to their entry. Please only submit content that is appropriate at school and that the student would submit to their teacher. If the entry includes content with someone in it, be sure that you have their written permission. Students cannot use copyrighted material in their entry, unless they have specific written permission from the copyrighted material owner
- Entries will be judged by a panel of Intel and education experts based upon: (1) Relevance to the question, “What inspires you to learn?” (80%), (2) compelling nature of entry, including supplementary materials submitted (20%). Note: the entries will not be made public unless they are selected as one of the finalists.
Complete contest rules http://bit.ly/IdeaJamEducationRules
This post is sponsored by Intel