I love Pediped shoes and my kids just adore them. Not only do they have really cute styles that I just love but the kids love them not only for the adorable styles, but for the comfort as well. My kids prefer their Pedipeds over other shoes they wear because of the comfort, they tell me that they feel like they are not wearing shoes, like they are walking barefoot on clouds. I have felt the inside of their shoes and I have felt how flexible the soles are as well, all I have to say is I want some too!!! But they dont have them in a size big enough to fit my feet so I am happy knowing that my kids are wearing shoes that they can run and play in, that are comfortable and flexible. This year when you are doing your back to school shopping and you are looking for some comfortable shoes for your kids, head on over to Pediped and check out the selection they have there. You can find shoes for your pre-walkers up to your kids around age 7. My son received the Flex Jake shoes, and I know that these will be perfect for his first year of preschool. He is very excited, and just like every other 3 year old boy, he loves to play. So I know that when he is out playing at school this Fall, he will be wearing a pair of shoes that are very stylish, and very comfortable!!
pediped® Debuts Fall/Winter 2011 Collection
Henderson, NV (August 8, 2011) - The pediped® Fall/Winter 2011 collection introduces more than 80 new styles and color combinations across pediped® footwear's three signature lines: Originals®, Grip ‘n’ Go™ and Flex®. The collection includes larger size offerings in the Flex® line, new school shoe styles and an expanded Adventure Line, pediped’s innovative outdoor shoe. Inspired by the latest trends in athletics and fashion, new Fall/Winter 2011 offerings feature pediped’s signature comfortable fit along with a broadened mix of textures including metallic glitter, patent leather and suede.
· The Originals® line of soft-soled flexible infant shoes is recommended by pediatricians and podiatrists because it closely mimics barefoot walking.
· A new Fall/Winter style, Alyssa, features metallic glitter in silver, red and black. Metallic glitter has also been added to the Abigail for a modern twist on this beloved classic. The Jax and Tristan are two new casual athletic styles for boys. Jordyn is a new athletic style available for both boys and girls.
· The Originals® collection is priced from $32 -$39, and is available for children 0-24 months in age.
Grip ‘n’ Go™
· Grip ‘n’ Go™, the second step in the pediped® footwear system, features special G2 Technology for active toddlers that are transitioning to walking with a more confident stride.
· Lilah, debuts as the first-ever girls boot available in the Grip ‘n’ Go™ collection. This comfortable boot is available in three color options and comes with fun, heart detailing.
· The Grip ‘n’ Go™ collection retails for $45 - $49, and is available for children 9 months to 3 years in age.
· pediped Flex® is the ultimate shoe for confident walkers who have developed a solid, natural stride. Due to customer demand, size offerings have been expanded with select styles now available up to size EU 33.
· A highlight of the Flex® line is Bailey, the perfect back-to-school shoe for girls. Available in three colors, navy, brown and black, Bailey is a perfect footwear choice for school uniforms.
· New high-fashion styles include the Kat boot, a military inspired boot for girls, Jaelyn, a new Mary Jane style in glitter and Stella a dress ballet-flat with a three-dimensional flower and rhinestone detail. For boys, there is Benji, a new nautical-inspired boat shoe.
· The Adventure Line of rugged, water-safe, eco-friendly footwear has also expanded with over 10 new styles. The Dakota for girls, the Caleb andVail for boys, and the Aspen for both boys and girls are available in several color options.
· Flex® styles range in price from $47-$69 and are available in EU sizes 20-33 (size runs vary).
The Fall/Winter 2011 collection is available online at www.pediped.com and in select retail stores beginning early August.