Here is what you will need:
cups Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
teaspoons baking powder
cup butter or margarine, softened
cups granulated sugar
cup packed brown sugar
tablespoon granulated sugar
cup powdered sugar
to 2 tablespoons milk
- Heat oven to 350° F. Spray or grease bottom only of a 13x9-inch baking pan with cooking spray. In small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- In large bowl, beat butter with electric mixer on high speed until creamy. Beat in sugars. Gradually beat in eggs and vanilla into sugar mixture until combined. On low speed, beat in dry ingredients until combined.
- Spoon half the batter into pan; spread evenly. Sprinkle cinnamon-sugar mixture evenly over batter.
- Dollop teaspoon size amounts of remaining batter evenly over cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- In small bowl, stir glaze ingredients until smooth and thin enough to drizzle. Drizzle over bars. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows.
Makes 24 bars
There are so many things you can make with this flour from pizza dough to cookies. There are many recipes available or you can make your own!
- Unlike most whole wheat flours that are made from hard red spring wheat, Gold Medal White Whole Wheat flour is made with hard white spring wheat. So, it’s whole grain, but with a similar taste and texture to all-purpose white flour.
- Perfect for family favorite recipes like breads, pizza dough, cookies, muffins and brownies, Gold Medal White Whole Wheat flour bakes up golden and has a milder flavor than baked goods made with regular whole wheat flour.
- Start by simply substituting whole wheat white flour for 25 to 50 percent of the recipe’s flour content.
- You may wish to add an extra tablespoon or two of the liquid used in the recipe when substituting Gold Medal White Whole Wheat flour or decrease the amount of flour by one to two tablespoon for recipes that call for all-purpose flour.
The wonderful people from Betty Crocker would like to give you the chance to try some wonderful recipes as well with the new Gold Medal White Whole Wheat Flour by giving one of my readers a wonderful Gold Medal prize pack like the one pictured below!! This great pack includes a Gold Medal cookie jar, a VIP coupon for a bag of the new Gold Medal White Whole Wheat Flour, recipe cards and instructions for conversion!!
Check out the recipe site and tell me what Gold Medal White Whole Wheat Flour recipe you would love to try!! Please leave me your email with this entry!!
Like Betty Crocker on Facebook (2 entries)
Like my new Facebook page (2 entries)
Follow me on
Disclosure: The Gold Medal White Whole Wheat flour product, information, and giveaway have been provided by Gold Medal through MyBlogSpark.