1. Try multi-purpose products to save room in your closet and time in your beauty routine.
a. COVERGIRL Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Foundation combines the best in COVERGIRL and Olay providing luminous coverage to create youthful, radiant skin. One pump instantly covers fine lines, discolorations and wrinkles while just one bottle helps to improve skin tone over time.
2. Multi-purpose doesn’t just mean two-in-one. Consider alternative uses for your favorites.
a. Secret Outlast – this year’s newest product from trusted brand Secret – offers dual action odor protection, keeping your underarms dry for up to 48 hours! Designed to work in even the most hot, humid and stressful situations, this product takes you with ease from spring cleaning to the summer beaches
b. Dropped your favorite brush on a not so clean floor? Pull out the hand sanitizer and give the brush a good dousing. Hand sanitizer is meant to evaporate fast and will disinfect your brush in the process.
3. Use products that work at the vanity and on-the-go
a. Olay 2-in-1 Daily Facial Cloths deliver powerful cleansing in one easy step. These purse-sized wipes contain soap-free cleansers toremove dirt, oil and makeup while still conditioning skin with essential Olay moisture. Take these cloths to the beach for easy removal of waxy sunscreen and self-tanners on hands and skin.
4. Use floral scents to embrace warmer weather and feel fun and fresh. Strong and spicier scents synonymous with chillier temperatures can magnify on skin in warmer weather. Instead of going for another perfume this summer, utilize a floral or tropical scented body lotion and clean, fresh smelling shampoo and conditioner. The softer fragrance will keep you feeling breezy and clean.
a. Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner’s pink lily and Asian silk fusion scent will instantly make you feel ready for beautiful spring weather. In addition to great scent, the shampoo works to smooth hair while the conditioner moisturizes to leave hair hydrated and silky.
b. Deep condition in the summertime while you play outdoors! When heading outdoors apply conditioner to damp hair midway through to the ends. Then Braid hair or pin it close to head. Leave it in your hair for a sunny conditioning treatment and then rinse at night for salon-worthy hair.
5. Find a method of organization that works for you
a. Clear, accessible bins are a great way to store makeup and skincare items so that you’re can keep track of what you have while still being efficient with space.
b. Plastic baggies can also be a cheap and easy storage saver for smaller items and when on the go.
This was not a paid post and honest/original opinions were used and they are my own. Thank you to the company and/or pr agency who supplied the product for review.