Part of the new line of Turkey Roasters, the Grand Turkey Club is made with sliced roast turkey, melted Swiss cheese, pepper bacon, lettuce, tomato and mayo on a toasted harvest wheat bun.
The new menu items are just one part of the Arby’s brand re-launch and new campaign. “Slicing Up the Truth About Freshness” celebrates Arby’s rich heritage in freshly slicing meat in their restaurants every day for nearly 50 years and highlights that this fact differentiates them from other sandwich shops that cannot make the same claim.
Specifically, the brand re-launch includes:
- National television, print and digital advertisements, created by Crispin Porter + Bogusky, featuring former NYC Police Detective Bo Dietl on a mission to expose the truth about fresh slicing.
- Updated, modernized logo that stays true to the iconic hat, but also communicates Arby’s pride in freshly slicing meat daily in each restaurant.
- Introduction of new menu items, including Turkey Roasters
- New tagline – “Slicing Up Freshness.”
- Complete website refresh at www.Arbys.com
The cutting-edge advertisements were brought to life with the help of director Larry Charles, who is best known for directing films such asBorat, Religulous, Brüno and The Dictator, as well as his writing work for Seinfeld. These new televisions spots mark Charles’ first endeavor into commercials.
This was not a paid post and honest/original opinions were used and they are my own. Thank you to the company and/or pr agency who supplied the product for review.