Single Serve Quesadilla
1 Udi’s Gluten Free Flour Tortilla, Large
1 tsp, vegetable oil
½ cup shredded cheese, preferably cheddar or Mexican blend.
½ cup diced chicken
¼ cup diced tomatoes
¼ cup chopped onions
1 T sliced olives
1 T diced mushrooms
1. Brush skillet with 1 tsp vegetable oil and heat to Medium-High.
2. Place Udi’s large tortilla in pan. Layer with a thin layer of cheese, leaving about 1/2 inch
3. Personalize quesadilla with thin layer of optional ingredients, if desired.
4. Fold quesadilla in half and let it cook in the pan 1-2 minutes until slightly brown underneath
before turning to brown the topside.
5. Slide onto plate and enjoy!
This was not a paid post and honest/original opinions were used and they are my own. Thank you to the company and/or pr agency who supplied the product for review.