A 2011 US Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) report on flat panel TV safety revealed:
· A child is killed every three weeks from an unsecured TV
· Every 45 minutes a child visits an emergency room due to a TV tip-over related injury
· Between 2000 and 2011, 215 fatalities have resulted from TV tip-over
· An estimated 17,000 people each year, the majority of which are children, are treated for injuries from TV tip-overs
· Reported cases have increased almost 25% from 2006 to 2010, and over the last 10 years, injuries have increased by 31%
Well, the people from Sanus are the leading designer and manufacturer in flat panel TV mounts, and they want to help bring these statistics down. So they have partnered with Safe Kids Worldwide by educating consumers on the risks and dangers and by offering safe solutions for families across the nation by reducing TV tip over related injuries and fatalities. To help secure the flat panel televisions in your home, the wonderful people from Sanus would like to give one of my amazing readers their own Sanus VuePoint F180 Large Full-Motion TV Wall Mount!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This was not a paid post and honest/original opinions were used and they are my own. Thank you to the company and/or pr agency who supplied the product for review.