Crayola. I find that being able to shop for Crayola products for my kids, reminds me of when I was a kid. They are still the greatest coloring products on the market, and they are also still the most sought after coloring product when it comes to back to school shopping. To get some of my back to school shopping done, I scoured the sales, and when I went to stores like Walmart and Target, well I found those deals on the Crayola products that I was after!
In addition to back-to-school essentials like crayons and markers, keep an eye out for these great new products:
- SuperTips Washable Markers Kit
- This super-colorful collection of Crayola Super Tips Markers and paper includes 65 pieces in a durable, portable carryall case.
- Twistables Colored Pencils Kit
- This “twisted” colorful collection of Crayola Twistables Colored Pencils and paper includes 65 pieces in a durable, portable carryall case.
- Wild Notes Black Notebook
- Older kids and even young adults can have fun infusing color into note-taking as they head back to school.
- Wild Notes Black Journal
- A smaller 5”x7” size is perfect for taking notes, keeping a personal diary or writing colorful ideas.
Well to help my readers out with their own back to school shopping, the wonderful people from Crayola would like to give one of my amazing readers a $25 VISA Gift Card!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This was not a paid post and honest/original opinions were used and they are my own. Thank you to the company and/or pr agency who supplied the product for review.The Crayola product, information, and additional gift pack have been provided by Crayola.