As we prepare for baby, we find that the checklist of must have items slowly continues to grow, and once baby is here, the need for the items on that list is a must to have in place. One thing to have in place when it comes to preparing for baby, is the infant car seat, and like many, I like to have a car seat and stroller travel system in place and ready to use for baby. To help us get prepared, we were sent the all new Ingenuity Car Seat and Stroller Travel System to review from Kids II.
InTrust 35 Pro Infant Car Seat, I can install the car seat on the base that comes with this car seat, easily and safely, by not only using the level that is on the base for a guide, but also by using the button Latch connection which makes the installation of the base easy. You can watch the video below on how to easily install the base and also attach the car seat safely and easily using the SureClick Connection.
Aside from the ease of setting up in your vehicle so you are ready to bring baby home, I like the ease of adjusting the straps for securing baby in place while they are in the seat. This seat accommodates babies from 4-35 lbs and up to 32 inches and with the SmartAdjust Headrest, we can adjust this seat to keep baby comfortable and safe as they grow. With the Airinfuse, baby can stay nice and cool with air that is allowed to circulate through the mesh and ventilated panels. Then with the pattern and colors, this infant car seat can be one that will work for both a baby boy or a baby girl.
InVenture Pro Multi-Functional Stroller and use it as a travel system, I was sent the stroller as well for review! As we took it out of the box, we found that putting it together was literally a snap, by just snapping the pieces in place, listening for the clicks to ensure it was secured properly.
Once we had the frame together, I wanted to see how easy it was to attach and take off the InTrust 35 Pro. Just as the car seat snaps onto the base, you listen to that snap as you secure it to the frame, turning this stroller into a great travel system!
The other features that I like about this stroller would include the parent bar, which is convenient for not only putting drinks in, but also has a covered tray and a slot for a cord. I can also appreciate the height adjustable handle, so we can adjust it as needed when we are on the go, and with the light weight aluminum frame, I can get it in and out of the cars and our house easily . In all, making the InVenture Pro Multi-Functional Stroller and InTrust 35 Pro Infant Car Seat a great travel system to have as you prepare for baby!
Features for the infant car seat include:
• SmartAdjust Headrest™, the side impact tested headrest that adjusts headrest and harness height simultaneously
• InTrust 35 Pro Infant Car Seat™ is side impact tested
• AirInfuse™ allows air to flow through ventilated panels and mesh
• Push on LATCH for easy installation
• Vehicle belt lock-off
• Ergonomically-designed carry handle with soft grip
• Base includes one-hand level adjust with top and side-view level indicators
• SureClick Connection™ ensures secure connection to base or stroller
• SeatRelief™ provides smooth base surface - easier on your vehicle's seat.
• Premium infant insert, harness covers and buckle guard
• Accommodates babies from 4 pounds to 35 pounds and up to 32 inches.
Features for the stroller include:
• Multi-View Seat™ (Face mom or face the day)
• Lightweight aluminum frame
• Height-adjustable handle
• Stroller seat removes completely to add InTrust 35 Pro Infant Car Seat™ to become a travel system
• Parent tray with cord slot and covered storage
• Lockable front wheels
• Multi-position recline
• Removable insert for younger babies
• Stroller accommodates children up to 50 lbs.
I was sent the complimentary products to review from Kids II, all opinions are my own.