With the summer days here, we find that we enjoy spending our time out by the water and swimming at the lake. The thing is, when it comes to being outside, especially by the water, we find that the bugs are also out enjoying the nice days. We seem to find that the bugs that tend to be the peskiest are the mosquitos. They seem to be drawn to us, and by the end of what started out to be a great day at the lake, we all end up finding ourselves itching and scratching at the bites from the mosquitos who seemed to enjoy their day as well. So to help with keeping the mosquitos at bay this summer, without using chemicals, we were sent some natural repellent bands from PARA’KITO™ to review.
HOW IT WORKS
- A single refill pellet fits safe and snug in the mesh pocket on the outside of the band.
- As the natural oils’ active ingredients are released into the air around you, they help to mask the scents of your breath and body, making it harder for mosquitoes to find you.
- Super simple, super effective and waterproof.
- Last for 15 consecutive days per pellet.
- Effective all day, all zones and all climates.
I can really appreciate that with the PARA’KITO™ bands, we get a natural mosquito repellent that uses essential oils instead of harsh chemicals. I also like that we do not have to spray any repellent on, and with just one of the pellets that comes with the bands, we can keep the mosquitos away from us for up to 15 days! Making the PARA’KITO™ not only a great band to have for everyone in the family over the summer, but also a great product to pack when heading out for those summer camps and family trips this year! And to help with keeping the mosquitos from making a meal of you and your family this summer, the wonderful people from PARA’KITO™ would like to give one of my amazing readers their own band!
Product received, thank you to PARA’KITO™ as well as the PR for supplying me with a product for this review, all opinions are my own.