I like that with the overnight oats recipes that I was given to try out, I can look forward to a tasty and healthy breakfast in the mornings! You can try these recipes as well by checking out the ones below!
You can find the Coconut Cranberry Overnight Oats with Qi’a™ Pure Oats Oatmeal here: http://us.naturespath.com/recipe/coconut-cranberry-overnight-oats-qiatm-pure-oats-oatmeal
For the Healthy in a Hurry Overnight Oats recipe go here: http://desireerd.com/2015/02/09/healthy-in-a-hurry-blueberry-overnight-oats/
Sweet Pumpkin Overnight Oats (created by Registered Dietitian Ashley Koff)
- 1 packet Nature's Path Original Oatmeal OR Nature’s Path Gluten Free Homestyle Plain Oatmeal
- 3/4 cup sweet pumpkin, mashed (can also use sweet potato)
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- 2 tbsp raw organic cacao powder
- 1 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract, optional
- 4 tbsp hemp seeds
1. In a medium bowl, place the pumpkin and stir in the cayenne, cacao, and cinnamon;
2. Continue to stir in the hemp and chia seeds until well-combined
3. Stir in the oats, non-dairy milk, and vanilla (if using)
4. Separate the mixture into two mason jars
5. Cover with lids and refrigerate overnight, or a minimum of 3 hours
6. Wake up in the morning and enjoy
*Note: if too thick, add a Tablespoon of non-dairy milk and stir; if too mushy you can add an additional tablespoon of chia seeds, stir in, wait 30 minutes before eating.
*Need a stimulant boost: add a shot of espresso (instead of drinking your coffee)
Product received, thank you to Nature's Path Organics as well as the PR for supplying me with a product for this review, all opinions are my own.