The information, products, gift card, and giveaway have been provided to me by Summer’s Eve®. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
When it comes to being a woman, there are many aspects that we have to take into consideration in order to stay healthy. For instance, feminine hygiene plays a big role when it comes to our health, and ensuring that we are taking care of our lady parts is important. With that comes the cleanliness, which is not only important when it comes to feminine health but also when it comes to our overall hygiene. I have found that there are different times and situations that we deal with in our daily lives that can affect our pH levels so in order to maintain healthy pH levels, we find that having products from the Summer's Eve line up can be very helpful. With the products from Summer's Eve I like that they are not only designed to help maintain a healthy pH level, but I like that the products are clinically and gynecologist tested for safety and that the gentle formulas do not irritate sensitive skin. Recently I was sent a selection of the products from the Summer's Eve line up to review and share with my readers in this post.
When I think of the times where having the products for Summer's Eve on hand can be a must, I think of times like when I am traveling. When we travel we find that there can be a lot of stress that can come with travel, from finding our gates, catching the connecting flights, as well as layovers and other activities we might participate in. And with the stress that we can experience from travel, whether it is for business or pleasure, we find that our pH levels can go out of wack and cause us to be uncomfortable. So when I travel, I like to pack the products from the Summer's Eve line up, which allow me to get that cleanliness I need in order to maintain a healthy pH level even when I am not at home.
Aside from the fact that the products from the Summer's Eve line are designed to maintain a healthy pH level and are gentle on sensitive skin, I also can appreciate that the products are alcohol free and hypoallergenic. And when it comes to the selection of products, I like that I can choose from a selection that offers me products to keep in the home, pack in my purse and even pack with me when I am traveling.
In fact, when it comes to the selection, I like that there are products for different times of the day, from the products to use in the shower in the morning, the cloths I can pack in my purse for on the go care, and even the night time care products as well. The products from the Summer's Eve line include some of the following:
- Summer’s Eve® Cleansing Cloths
- Perfect to toss in your purse or packet – wherever you’re on the go
- Available in scents Island Splash®, Sheer Floral®, Simply Sensitive, 16 and 32-count packs
- Perfectly complements Summer’s Eve® Cleansing Wash, Summer’s Eve Night-time Wash and Cleansing Cloths, and Summer’s Eve® Freshening Spray
- Summer’s Eve® Cleansing Wash
- Available in scents Simply Sensitive, Delicate Blossom®, Morning Paradise®, and Island Splash®, 9 oz. and 15 oz.
- Perfectly complements Summer’s Eve® Cleansing Cloths, Summer’s Eve Night-time Wash and Cleansing Cloths, and Summer’s Eve® Freshening Spray
- Summer’s Eve® Night-time Cleansing Cloths
- Helps keep you fresher for longer
- Perfect for a touch-up or before getting into bed
- Soft pack is great for stashing in your nightstand
- Perfectly complements Summer’s Eve Lavender Night-time Cleansing Wash and Summer’s Eve® Night-time Cleansing Bar
Which in all, makes adding the products from Summer's Eve to my list for when I travel a must when it comes to maintaining pH levels and my overall health. And to help with packing your bags for your next travel adventure or for having in your home for everyday use, the wonderful people from Summer's Even would like to give one of my amazing readers their own Summer's Eve prize pack!