The information, products, gift card, and giveaway have been provided to me by Boudreaux’s Butt Paste. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
I learned years ago after having my first baby that the line of products from Boudreaux’s Butt Paste is a must have when you have little ones. It was at a baby shower that was thrown by the nurses I worked with at a hospital when I was introduced to the Boudreaux’s line. I had received a few tubs and tubes of the Butt Paste products and was given great advice by those who not only had kids of their own, but also worked with little ones as well. I soon learned that having the products from Boudreaux’s on hand both in the home and in the diaper bag was a necessity after my daughter was born.
My lesson came when my baby had gotten her first stomach bug after being in daycare. We were in what seemed to be like a never ending diaper changing stage for a couple of days, and during that time of changing diapers and her clothes more times than I had ever expected, she had started to develop a diaper rash. We started using the Butt Paste shortly after the changes had started, and it was the Boudreaux’s Butt Paste products that helped to give my babies bottom some relief.
Information about Boudreaux’s Butt Paste:
- From the Boudreaux’s Butt Paste 2016 survey of more than 1,000 millennial parents, 82% of respondents wish they had more tricks up their sleeve to prevent diaper rash.
- Boudreaux’s Butt Paste is a powerful and fast acting diaper rash prevention product yet is free of the harsh butt-irritating ingredients like Parabens, Preservatives, Dyes, Phthalates and Talc ingredients included in some diaper rash ointments
- Pediatricians have always recommend parents use a diaper rash cream/ointment that leaves a thick barrier between the diaper and the skin, exactly why Boudreaux’s Butt Paste has been specially formulated to provide the thickest barrier of protection that forms immediately upon contact with your baby’s bottom.
- Available in three targeted formulas to help protect against and improve diaper rash – Original, Maximum Strength and All Natural
- The Original Formula – contains 16% Zinc Oxide which treats skin irritations by creating a barrier to seal out wetness
- The Maximum Strength Formula – contains 40% Zinc Oxide for over two times the rash fighting power as the Original Formula
- The All Natural Formula – In addition to 16% Zinc Oxide, this has been formulated with natural soothing and calming ingredients like Aloe Vera to soothe skin
I found that as a new mother that I was very grateful for the advice and the Boudreaux’s Butt Paste products. The products not only helped us to give my baby relief on her little bottom, but after her tummy started to feel better, her bottom was able to heal as well with the continued use of the Butt Paste until the rash on her bottom had cleared up. I have found that when it comes to the products from the Boudreaux’s Butt Paste line up, that they are great for having on hand not only when you have babies but also as the kids grow. The Butt Paste products come in handy for diaper rash, for when you have kids playing sports to help with chaffing and more! Making the choice to have the Boudreaux’s Butt Paste products in the home when you have babies and kids a great choice to help to give them relief when diaper rashes and chaffing come into play. So as you prepare for your new baby or as you seek out ways to give little bottoms relief, be sure to pick up some of the Boudreaux’s Butt Paste! Also enter to win your own Boudreaux’s Butt Paste prize pack that includes a $25 Visa Gift Card in the giveaway below.