This is a blog hop to find new blogs to follow and get more followers. When everyone post, just think about how many bloggers see everyone post and find out about Keepin’ Company Thursday, wow pretty amazing. The more bloggers that post, the more bloggers that get informed, the bigger Keepin’ Company Thursday can become. Please be courteous and follow the rules.
Keepin’ Company is hosted by my sister at Heck of a Bunch and myself Traci66. I hope you find lots of new blogs to follow and get lots of new followers. Heck of a Bunch and Traci66 will follow back. Just let us know you are following us via Keepin’ Company Thursday and please leave us your blog address.
* Create a Keepin’ Company Thursday post. Please include the Keepin’ Company Button in your post. (This is mandatory, if you don’t at least post the button we will have to delete your link. This is only fair, if everyone participating follow the rules.)
By doing this you can help us spread the word about Keepin’ Company Thursday, and more bloggy friends can link up.
You can get the button code over on my right side bar or on Terra’s right side bar.
* Follow the first two blogs, which are the hostesses, Heck of a Bunch and Traci66. We will follow back.
*Follow the “LUCKY” #3 spot winner.
* Follow any of the other blogs you choose to and let them know you found them via Keepin’ Company Thursday. Please also leave them your blog address so they can return your follow.
* If you get a follower via Keepin’ Company Thursday please follow them back.
* Add your blog name and the URL to your Keepin’ Company Thursday Post to the linky below
* You can also grab the code below to add to your post if you want the thumbnails to appear in your post.
* If you add the Keepin’ Company button to your sidebar and leave either of the hostesses, Heck of a Bunch or Traci66, a comment letting us know where to find it we will randomly draw a blog to be in the #3 spot next week. We would really appreciate if you did this step so we can spread the word about Keepin’ Company Thursdays.
This week’s #3 spot goes to: