The final countdown to the holiday season has begun!
During this festive time of year, it is always important to remember that one of the best gifts is time spent together as a family. Relationship expert Karen Deerwester reminds us that “laughter is the foundation for a resilient, happy family. In this fast-paced time of year, Family Game Nights renew families and encourage us to be our best and have fun!”
With busy holiday schedules, Deerwester suggests five ways that games can help families de-stress during this time of year:
- Don’t over-schedule. Choose a night that works for the entire family and enjoy un-plugged fun with Hasbro games
- Give yourself a break and plan for a takeout dinner to save time for games during Family Game Night
- Get the children involved by having them choose games — they’ll be excited to participate!
- Bring home new games to inspire unexpected fun
- Reward the family for playing by giving special awards, privileges and treats
If you have gifts to check off on your holiday shopping list or are in search for fun entertainment as your family gathers during the yuletide season, look no further than the game aisle. On December 5, check inside your USA Weekend to find exclusive coupons offering $5 off a great selection of Hasbro games including brands that you know and love, such as Scrabble, Twister, Trivial Pursuit, Sorry!, Pictureka!, and more. And starting December 6, visitwww.familygamenight.com to access these coupons online.
NEW Ratuki card game. With Ratuki, families will enjoy card-slamming fun as they race to complete runs of five with numbered cards represented by Roman numerals, numbers and dice. Players will feel a rush of excitement as they try to be the first to slam down their cards and collect the most cards in the group.
It’s easy to play, fun to win and totally addictive! Build piles of cards from 1 to 5, but watch out: it’s a card-slamming frenzy! Be the first to slam a 5 on the top of the deck, shout “Ratuki!” and the cards are yours. Get slamming and get winning!
Includes 170 cards, 5 reminder cards and instructions.
For 2 to 5 players.
Ages 8 and up.
Last Updated on