I love salsa on just about everything! I think that everyone in my house can agree with that. I can sit and eat chips and salsa as a meal all in its own. Then when we cook eggs in the morning, we love to put salsa on our eggs, on burritos and just about anything! Fresh salsa is just so good. When you get a mouth full of fresh salsa with those yummy fresh veggies, the flavor is just like no other. Well that is what really entices about this awesome new salsa called Salsa Sensations. Their salsa is just about as fresh as you can get without making the salsa yourself! It’s made with sun-ripened tomatoes, chopped onions, garlic, cilantro and jalapeno! Salsa Sensations can be found in the refrigerated dairy section at Wal-Mart, not the chip isle! At only 10 calories per serving, welcome to an addiction you can feel good about!
Do you have a favorite recipe that you use salsa for? Salsa Sensations is giving away a $1,000 Walmart Gift Card! To enter the contest to win a $1000 Wal-Mart Gift Card, head on over to the Salsa Sensations What’s Your Craving Contest and tell them your favorite salsa recipe!!
- It’s so easy to enter! There are two different ways!
- Create a video (at least 30 seconds long) showing your creative after school snack using Salsa Sensations.
- Submit at least THREE original photos showing how to make your creative after school snack using Salsa Sensations.
- This contest ends on February 21st, 2011 at 11:59pm MST. Make sure to upload your contest entry as soon as possible!
- Public voting will then open! Read all the official contest rules and details here.
- Stay updated with all the latest news from Salsa Sensations!
- Follow them on Twitter, Facebook, You Tube and the Salsa Sensations blog!
- If you enter the contest let me know! And join in on the fun on Twitter by tweeting with the hashtag #salsacraving!
I was compensated for publishing this promotional blog post. I received this opportunity through my membership with Mom Spark Media.
Last Updated on