Niagara Falls, ON) February 22 – Have you ever imagined living like a movie star for a weekend, sipping on fine wines, flying in a helicopter, staying in a two-room suite at a five star hotel room, full breakfast buffet and succulent steak dinners? If so, then you’ll definitely want to take part in a contest coined ‘Niagara’sRed Carpet Experience’. Best of all, it’s FREE to enter.
The contest will see one lucky winner win a prize package for two estimated at over $2,500. The contest is free to enter and only requires that you visitwww.redcarpetexperience.ca and submit your name and e-mail address.
The contest winner will receive a Niagara Falls VIP weekend experience on April 29th and 30th, which includes:
· Two night stay in a two-room suite at the Embassy Suite Niagara Falls – Fallsview www.embassysuitesniagara.com
· Complimentary breakfast for the duration of your stay at Embassy Suites Fallsview
· Helicopter ride for two over Niagara Falls courtesy of Niagara Helicopters
· Dinner at the Keg Steakhouse & Bar Fallsview www.fallsviewrestaurant.com
· Diner at East Side Mario’s Niagara Falls located at Four Points by Sheraton Fallsview www.sheratonfourpointsniagarafalls.com
· VIP wine tour at three of Niagara’s premier wineries (which includes transportation).
To enter the free contest, visit www.redcarpetexperience.ca
Deadline for entry is March 15, 2011. One winning entry will be chosen and announced on March 31, 2011.
Wow that would be great – I have always wanted to go there! If airfare is not inclueded, we have a new airline here with reasonable prices — to Niagra Falls!!!! Oh I hope I win!
Niagara falls is my all time favorite tourist destination place, i visited their last year. A amazing falling views of Horseshoe waterfall was most memorable moments for us.
I wonder if we'll ever go.