We love cooking in our home and we love to be able to cook the best foods with the best products out there! That is what is so great about Xtrema Cookware. I was given a 10 inch skillet to review, courtesy of Xtrema! It is made from the best materials in fact the ceramic that the Xtrema cookware is made from can with stand 2700 F, which is higher than the heat threshold for steel! Another great feature of the Xtrema cookware is you cant scratch it. Yeah, no matter if you clean it with brillo or cook with metal utensils, you cant scratch it! That is a huge plus for me. I dont know how many skillets we have that are all scratched up on the bottom. I also love that the flavor of the foods that you cook is better and once you are done cooking your food stays warm longer! There is so many points that I can make about Xtrema cookware and why its just so perfect so I have listed them below!!
Features and Benefits
- Xtremely Green: Handmade using natural gas, clay and water
- Xtremely High Temperature: Cookware can withstand 2700 F, Steel can melt at 2200 F
- Xtremely Easy to Clean: Non-Scratch, Non-Toxic Ceramic Glaze Surface
- Xtremely Attractive: High Gloss Black Finish
- Xtremely Versatile: Oven, Stovetop, Broiler, Freezer, Barbeque Grill, Microwave Oven, Dishwasher and Dining Room Table
- Xtremely Healthy Cookware: No Trace Metals or Chemicals Leaching from the Cooking Surface and the Xtrema cooking surface contains no harmful PTFE coating and produces no harmful PFOA gas which can occur with most popular petroleum based non-stick coatings.
- Xtremely Practical: Foods Stay Hotter Longer
- Xtremely Tasty: Ceramic Far Infrared Cooking Enhances the Food Flavor and the Entire Cooking Experience
- Xtremely Durable: Cooking Surface cannot be Scratched, even by Metal Utensils and Industrial Steel Wool
The wonderful people from Xtrema would like to give one of my readers a Xtrema 10 inch Skillet (ARV $100)
10″ Open Skillet with Silicone Pot Holder- NO COVER – Weight 3.5 Lbs -(Handcrafted) (Non -Scratch) (100% GREEN, ECO Friendly)(High Temperature Ceramic) (Easy Clean Can be used on Stove Top, Oven, under Broiler, Freezer, Frig, Microwave and on Barbeque Grill. Use Nylon, Silicone, or Wooden tools when cooking with Xtrema
Subscribe to the Xtrema Ceramcor Newsletter (5 extra entries)
Follow me on Twitter
Tweet About This Giveaway Daily
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Networked Blogs
Subscribe to my email
Grab my button and leave the URL to where I may find it (2 entries)
Blog about this giveaway and leave the URL to the post (5 entries)
This giveaway is open to US residents. This giveaway will end at midnight on May 26,2011. Winner will be chosen at random.org and will be given 48 hours before another winner will be chosen. All products for reviews and giveaways are given as a sample from the companies. All opinions in reviews I conduct are my own. I was not paid to say anthing or review any products.