It has been quite some time since my family has been able to afford to travel but when we are able to we would love to drive out to California and visit San Diego where my husband is from and take the kids to the Wild Animal Park and Lego Land. Then head on up to LA and take the kids to Disneyland then off to San Fransisco and visit my sister! Along the way we love to stop at the Grand Canyon National Park in Arizona, then in California we would love to take the kids to go camping and see the Redwood National Park. When traveling we love to bring some of our favorite treats along which include Twizzlers! www.Twizzlers.com
What’s your favorite family road trip destination?
Twizzlers® Candy, the perfect on-the-go treat, is helping to sweeten family travel this summer with the Twizzlers Landmark Summer™ promotion. The promotion gives consumers the chance to win a trip to a well-known United States destination plus daily, road trip-themed prizes throughout the summer.
- Twizzlers® Twists (16 oz)
- Twizzlers Pull ‘n’ Peel® Candy (14 oz)
- Twizzlers Nibs® Candy (2.25 oz)
According to family travel expert Emily Kaufman, “The Travel Mom,” families are starting to think past the backyard “staycation” and are rediscovering the freedom of the open road. Kaufman shares the following tips for a fun and safe family road trip:
- Create a boredom bag. Convert a hanging travel cosmetic case into a case full of fun and hang it from the seat back in front of the kids’ seats. Consider creating fun works of art with Twizzlers
Pull ‘n’ Peel Candy before snacking on them!
- Take your trip “online.” From GPS systems to phone applications, trips are no longer a navigation nightmare.
- Think through the snacks you pack. Avoid packing snacks that are easy to spill like juice boxes or snacks that melt. Try plastic bottles with sports tops and bring along Twizzlers Candy or Twizzlers Nibs Candy – they are easy to share and don’t melt, making them the perfect car ride treat.
I am entering a contest for a Twizzlers Landmark Summer promotion prize pack as a member of the Mom Bloggers Club.
I'm your newest followerhttp://gooeyhandsnmomscrafts.blogspot.com/