Gentlemen start your engines and get ready because the new Cars 2 movie hits theaters June 24th!! I know that my little Cars fan is ready and is gearing up for the new movie. So its time to gear up your little Cars fan with the great gift pack that I am giving one lucky reader!! Thats right, the wonderful people from Disney would like to help you gear up by giving one lucky Mommy Katie reader their own Cars 2 movie swag!!! One lucky reader will win a Cars 2 t-shirt in youth sizes, a Cars 2 set of 3 bumper stickers, 2 sheets of the Cars 2 temporary tattoos, and a Cars 2 puzzle!! Another awesome thing or things that Disney would like to share with my readers are some really great activities that you can do with your kids!!
Soap Box Dragsters
Leave the competition in the dust with these fun and creative racers.
Powered by a blast of air, these little racers can really move, making a
clean getaway as soon as you set them down! Kids can assemble a
bunch, then host their own mini derby. Ready… Set… Go!
– A box from a bar of soap
– Colored plastic tape
– Small number stickers
– Sharpened pencil
– Two 5-inch lengths of wooden skewer
– White glue
– Four 1-inch wooden beads with 1/8-inch
– Cylindrical balloon
– Bendable drinking straw
1. For each racer, decorate a soap box with colored-tape racing stripes and stick-on numbers.
2. Next, use the pencil tip to poke 2 axle holes on each side of the box, ¼ inch from each end and
¼ inch up from the bottom. Push a skewer section through each set of holes.
3. For wheels, glue beads onto the ends of the axles, then let the glue dry.
4. Blow up the balloon a couple of times to stretch it out, and stick the bendy end of the straw into
5. Use tape to seal the balloon to the straw, then tape the straw to the top of the box.
6. To set your vehicle in motion, inflate the balloon through the straw, then pinch the end, set the
car on a hard surface, and let it go!
Here is what will be in the winners swag pack!!
Follow me on Twitter
Tweet About This Giveaway Daily
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Networked Blogs
Subscribe to my email
Grab my button and leave the URL to where I may find it (2 entries)
Blog about this giveaway and leave the URL to the post (5 entries)
Enter the 12 Weeks of Summer Vacation Giveaway from the link on my blog! (5 entries)
Leave a comment on any of my non giveaway posts ( 2 entries per post )
Enter any of my other giveaways ( 1 entry per giveaway)
This giveaway is open to US residents. This giveaway will end at 11:59 pm on July 5,2011. Winner will be chosen at random.org and will be given 48 hours before another winner will be chosen. All products for reviews and giveaways are given as a sample from the companies. All opinions in reviews I conduct are my own. I was not paid to say anything or review any products.
Last Updated on