What is EasyWater?
EasyWater is the innovative FREIJE water treatment technology that began in commercial applications and is now available for residential use. EasyWater uses electronic frequencies to physically change the shape and charge of the minerals in water, which prevents scale build-up.
HOW EASYWATER WORKS
The EasyWater signal wire is wrapped around a copper, PVC or PEX pipe. Electronic frequencies (not actual electricity) pass through the pipe and cause molecular agitation in the water (Faraday’s Law).
In untreated water the minerals fall out of solution and float around in the water. These minerals look like tree branches, have an electrostatic charge on their surface and want to stick to other objects like your pipes.
EasyWater treatment causes the minerals to fall out of solution and combine together with each other. As a result, these larger but still microscopic minerals look like discs or Frisbees, lose their electrostatic surface charge and thus their ability to stick to things. The minerals simply float with the water down the drain and do not stick to your piping, water heater or other water using appliances.
Removing Existing Scale
EasyWater treatment causes the water to be stable and under saturated. This gives the water the ability to dissolve existing scale buildup as it flows through your home. About 80% of water exists as water molecule clusters held together by hydrogen bonds. EasyWater breaks these hydrogen bonds and causes the water molecule clusters to become individual molecules, which re-dissolve the existing scale deposits.
Keep Beneficial Minerals
EasyWater does not add or remove anything from your water. With EasyWater you get many of the benefits of soft water but are able to keep beneficial minerals in the conditioned water.
BENEFITS OF EASYWATER
Whether you currently use a traditional salt water softener, or don’t treat your hard water at all, you will find countless benefits in eliminating your hard water problems by using EasyWater.
The Many Benefits of EasyWater:
- DOES NOT USE SALT OR CHEMICALS
- PROTECTS YOUR WATER USING APPLIANCES
- REMOVES EXISTING SCALE FROM PIPES AND APPLIANCES
- ELIMINATES SCALE BUILDUP
- INCREASES EFFICIENCY OF WATER HEATERS
- PROTECTS THE ENVIRONMENT
- SAVES MONEY
- HEALTHY ALTERNATIVE
- ENERGY EFFICIENT
- SAVES SPACE
- NO MAINTENANCE EVER REQUIRED
- THREE YEAR WARRANTY
(WHEN SELF INSTALLED)
- 90-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
DON’T HAVE A SOFTENER
FIRST 1 -2 WEEKS
- Soap will lather easier.
- Spots on dishes will be reduced or eliminated depending on your water hardness.
- Detergent and soap amounts can be reduced 25% or more depending on water hardness levels.
FIRST 90 DAYS
- Scale deposits will begin to loosen and breakdown from your pipes, water heater and other water appliances.
- Clothes will feel softer out of the laundry.
- Mold and mildew will begin to disappear.
LONG TERM BENEFITS
- No salt to buy or maintenance EVER!
- Inside your pipes and water appliances will be de-scaled and remain scale-free protecting your home from future damage.
- Your water heater will last significantly longer due to the lack of scale deposits. The elimination of scale will also reduce your energy bills over time.
- Your washing machine, dishwasher, ice maker, reverse osmosis system and other water appliances in your home will last significantly longer.
- Your clothes will last longer by reducing the damaging effects of hard water.
HAVE A SOFTENER
- Shower water will not leave a soapy film feel.
- You will likely have more spots on your glasses and dishware in your dishwasher with EasyWater. For fewer spots we recommend using the cleaning product included with your EasyWater system.
- Evaporative spotting will occur anywhere water evaporates leaving minerals behind. You will need to wipe down shower doors and faucets to eliminate any water spotting.
- Soap will continue to lather efficiently, although in some cases the lather will be better with a salt type water softener.
LONG TERM BENEFITS
- No salt to buy or maintenance EVER!
- Sinks, toilets and showers will be easier to wipe clean. Water spots left with a salt type water softener are less visible, but harder to remove.
- Salt softened water can be corrosive to copper pipes and some appliances.
- The inside of your pipes will be de-scaled and remain scale-free protecting your home from future damage. A salt type water softener can slow the development of scale, but the EasyWater is guaranteed to prevent new scale from forming and will remove existing scale build up.
- Your water heater will last significantly longer by preventing scale deposits.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SCALE BUILDUP AND EVAPORATIVE MINERAL BUILDUP.
Scale buildup is a hard mineral deposit that forms inside piping, water heaters, showerheads, icemakers, faucet aerators and other water using equipment. Scale is also often referred to as limescale or calcium buildup. Scale forms when minerals come out of solution and stick even where water is flowing. The EasyWater eliminates scale anywhere that water flows.
EVAPORATIVE MINERAL BUILDUP
Evaporative mineral buildup or spotting looks very similar to scale buildup and is made up of the same minerals, but forms differently. Evaporative mineral can form on the outside of faucet aerators, shower doors and counter tops when water splashes and is allowed to dry or evaporate leaving the minerals behind. Over time this evaporative mineral will start to cause a build up if it is not frequently wiped off. Evaporative mineral buildup can still occur with the EasyWater, but the build-up will wipe away more easily.
Connie from Girl Tech Divas is your newest fan from the Monday Blog Hop. Would love it if you can hop by http://www.girltechdivas.com and follow back
Cool! I have never heard about Easy water systems or this kind of water technology. My parents used have a water softner in the Michigan home, and I remember the mundane task of refilling the tank with salt. I also remember the soapy film feeling during the showers. Thanks for sharing about this!
I've never tried EasyWater before, but I think it's helpful in a lot of ways. Considering these benefits, I'll probably buy one.espar heaters