PFAFF® introduces the ambition™ line to help aspiring sewing enthusiasts achieve professional results
Sewers seeking precision and control can now have access to the key features of the PFAFF® brand at a lower price point, thanks to the newly unveiled PFAFF® ambition™ line of computerized sewing machines. PFAFF®, a leading global brand of premier sewing and embroidery machines, announced today the introduction of its new PFAFF® ambition™ line of sewing machines, which boasts the unique PFAFF® IDT™ (Integrated Dual Feed) feature. The PFAFF® ambition™ sewing machine line includes the ambition™ 1.0 and ambition™ 1.5 sewing machines, designed specifically to meet the technical needs of demanding sewing and quilting enthusiasts at a lower price point.
“Thanks to the new PFAFF® ambition™ line of sewing machines, more sewers will now be able to enjoy the precise sewing experience of the PFAFF® brand to perfect their sewing creations,” said Katrina Helmkamp, CEO of SVP Worldwide, source of the SINGER®, HUSQVARNA VIKING® and PFAFF® sewing machine collections. “For affordable prices, aspiring enthusiasts can join the PFAFF® family and experience the design, quality and precision for which this premier brand is so renowned and respected.”
The PFAFF® ambition™ line offers best in class features—spacious, bright and precise—while boasting original, unique PFAFF® features, such as IDT™ technology, that help deliver professional results for sewing enthusiasts.
· PFAFF® Original IDT™ (Integrated Dual Feed) technology included on both models. Built right into the machine, IDT™ technology delivers an even fabric feed from both the top and bottom of the machine critical for precise sewing and quilting. Multiple PFAFF® accessories and presser feet can be used with IDT™technology; it can be easily engaged or disengaged as desired.
· Large, high-resolution screen — For viewing selections, options and stitch information. All stitches shown in real size.
· Touch screen – The touch screen allows for easy access to all stitches and offers the ability to more easily create, view and customize designs (Only available on the ambition™1.5 sewing machine)
· Built-in Alphabet – Block and Cyrillic font styles are available on both models; Two additional font styles, Outline and Script, are included on the ambition™ 1.5 sewing machine.
· Stitch Variety – A wide variety of 7mm stitches are available, including buttonholes, utility, decorative, quilt, cross and hem (195 stitches available for the ambition™1.5 sewing machine; 136 stitches available for the ambition™ 1.0 sewing machine).
· 200 mm sewing space – A sewing area of 200mm to the right of the needle easily accommodates large volumes of fabric for bigger projects.
· Automatic bobbin thread sensor – The sensor, only available in the PFAFF® ambition™ 1.5 sewing machine, alerts the sewer when the bobbin is running low.
The PFAFF® ambition™ line will be sold exclusively at authorized PFAFF® dealers nationwide. Request a demonstration of the PFAFF® ambition™ 1.5 sewing machine at a local PFAFF® dealer from June 1, 2011 through June 31, 2011 to be entered to win a new PFAFF® ambition™ 1.5 sewing machine, plus six of the most popular PFAFF® presser feet. To find a PFAFF® dealer near you, please visit www.pfaffusa.com or call 1-800-997-3233.
Oh wow! I love the awesome tech features. When I was a kid, I remember messing about with a family friends old sewing machine. You had to use your feet to push a peddle to move the needle. I thought it was the coolest thing… now look at where we are now with the sewing machine! Amazing!Thanks for sharing Katie!
Just bought a Singer.
Hello Mommykatie I do appreciate this post is a little older now however if you would like a Guest Post free of charge all about the ALL NEW PFAFF Creative Icon that is to be released in October 2017 please do not hesitate to ask. https://goo.gl/LLy1xu this is the machine if your interested.