With kids, you have birthdays. Whether it is their birthday or a friends birthday, it seems as though there are several times in a year with your kids that you are wrapping gifts for birthdays. That being said, we as parents go through quite a bit of tape wrapping presents. Even grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins have to go through the same thing, in some families more often than others!! I know that if we lived closer to family like my husbands family, we would be celebrating someones birthday at least once a month. Then with the kids and their friends, that is a lot of birthdays!! Oh and dont forget baby showers and wedding showers. Or graduations and anniversaries. It seems that every time I turn around, there is a present to be bought and wrapped. So when I see that Scotch Magic Tape now has Scotch Magic Eco-Friendly Tape, I feel compelled to stock up, since not only do I do a lot of wrapping, but I can also feel better about using so much tape since this tape is eco-friendly!! I was sent some of this tape to sample and review, and the wonderful people from 3M put together this awesome organizer with some other goodies in it along with the tape. I love the tape and like I said I have now stocked up, so at least when the new school year starts and all of the parties start up again like they do every Fall, I am prepared!!!!
Scotch Magic Eco-Friendly Tape:
- Just hit stores last month, launching in honor of the 50th anniversary of Scotch Magic Tape
- Refillable dispenser (including packaging and tape) is made from more than 75 percent renewable or recycled materials
- Tape is made with plant-based adhesive
- Works just like original Scotch Magic Tape, now in an even more environmentally-friendly version
- Still photo-safe and can be written on with pen, pencil or marker
- Refill rolls of Scotch Magic Eco-Friendly Tape are also available
Good to have.