Just in time for summer, Silikids®, manufacturer of an innovative line of silicone-based children’s products, will host a lemonade stand on June 25th from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. to benefit Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation, a non-profit organization which raises monies for pediatric cancer research. The Silikids lemonade stand will be held at The Green Bean, 5060 Eagle Rock Blvd., Eagle Rock, CA (Los Angeles). Silikids will donate all proceeds from their lemonade stand to the Foundation and is asking family, friends and Silikids supporters to join them in raising monies for this great cause by hosting their own lemonade stands.
In addition to refreshing lemonade, Silikids will have on-site entertainment with a band and will host a contest for a lucky lemonade stand donor to win a gift basket of Silikids goodies.
Participating with your own lemonade stand is easy:
· Go to www.silikids.wordpress.com/lemonade-stand to register
· Have a lemonade stand the weekend of June 25-26, 2011
· Donate proceeds through www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/72921 using your registration name
· The top 10 lemonade stands with the largest donations will each win both a set of 6 oz. and a set of 12 oz. Siliskin Glasses (the perfect eco-friendly beverage ware for an ice cold glass of lemonade!)
Alex’s Lemonade Stand was founded by 4 year old Alexandra “Alex” Scott who started having lemonade stands to help find a cure for all children with cancer while battling her own illness. Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation continues in her memory and to date has raised millions of dollars funding more than 200 pediatric cancer research projects nationally.
“So much of what inspires us is children,” said Stacey Feeley, co-founder of Silikids. “In trying to provide better quality and safer products for kids, we also realize there is so much more that can be done. So let’s do it, let’s raise monies for this amazing organization.”
For more information on Silikids’ Alex’s Lemonade Stand promotional weekend visit www.silikids.com.
WOW…KIDS ARE AMAZING!
Brave Alexandra Scott started having lemonade stands to raise money for cancer research while battling her own illness. Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation continues in her memory to raise money for pediatric cancer research.
OK…LET’S DO IT!
Nothing says summer like a lemonade stand! On June 25-26, Silikids will be hosting a lemonade stand at The Green Bean in Los Angeles. Join us in holding your own stand as well. The lemonade stand that raises and donates the most to Alex’s Lemonade Foundation, will win a set of cool Siliskin Glasses for the whole family!
• It’s easy go to http://silikids.wordpress.com/lemonade-stand/ to register
• Donate through www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/72921 under your registration name
• The lemonade stand with the largest donation wins Siliskin Glasses for the whole family
Please take a quick moment of your time to visit Alex’s sitewww.alexslemonade.org to learn about Alex and the great things ALSF is doing to aid in the research and prevention of childhood cancer.
Last Updated on