1-800-FLOWERS.COM is thrilled to announce the recently redesigned Happy Hour Collection! Due to popular demand, 1-800-FLOWERS.COM has created six new unique floral arrangements inspired by classic Happy Hour beverages. With the help of Celebrations.com Celebrity Party Planner Shawn Rabideau, the 1-800-FLOWERS.COM Happy Hour Collection came to life in an exclusive media event at The Culinary Loft in New York City !
Rabideau is the owner of Shawn Rabideau Events & Design, a full-service event production, floral design and Lifestyle Company. Past clients include celebrities such as Bethenny Frankel, Jennifer Lopez and Barbara Walters.
To help you re-create your own Happy Hour, Shawn Rabideau has provided his Rabido’s and Rabidon’ts for party planning, design and execution.
· Have pre-made batches of Sangria ready to go in your fridge.
· Save on stress and time – Look for sales in the grocery store for summer items such as chips, dips, brats, hot dogs and even beer.
· Serve one specialty cocktail, beer, and red or white wine. It makes entertaining easy and there’s sure to be something for everyone!
· Decorate your patio with potted herbs such as rosemary, thyme, basil, chervil, parsley sage and chives. They are decorative, fragrant and perfect ingredients for summer cooking.
· Entertain responsibly – ask who the Designated Drivers are before the party starts and have a special mock-tail for them.
· Don’t run out of ice. If you have the space keep bags of pre-made ice at the ready in your freezer.
· Don’t come up short on entertaining inventory. Invest in acrylic glassware, cocktail plates, serving bowls and platters.
· Don’t use forks for grilling because they’ll pierce the meat and you’ll lose all those flavorful juices.
· Don’t get fussy with food. Keep it simple, cubes of melon wrapped in prosciutto make for a quick and tasty summer treat.
· Don’t let your patio be drab, dress it up with inexpensive throw pillows that can be used year after year.
Tell me a party tip that you may have or one that you liked that was mentioned above!! Please leave me your email with this entry!!
Like my new Facebook page (2 entries)
Follow me on Twitter
Tweet About This Giveaway Daily
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Networked Blogs
Subscribe to my email
Grab my button and leave the URL to where I may find it (2 entries)
Blog about this giveaway and leave the URL to the post (5 entries)
Leave a comment on any of my non giveaway posts ( 2 entries per post )
Enter any of my other giveaways ( 1 entry per giveaway)
Grab the Back to School Event Button (5 entries)
This giveaway is open to US residents. This giveaway will end at 11:59 pm on August 31,2011. Winner will be chosen at random.org and will be given 48 hours before another winner will be chosen. All products for reviews and giveaways are given as a sample from the companies. All opinions in reviews I conduct are my own. I was not paid to say anything or review any products.
Last Updated on