Sante Fe Chicken Tacos With Avcado Creme
Do you need a quick and easy recipe that the whole family will enjoy? This recipe using Kraft’s new Santa Fe Cooking Creme is the answer! I combine peppers and onions with chicken, and cook them with mexican flavors to create the base. The Avacado Creme? Well, you will just have to try it to believe that something so quick and easy to make, can be so full of creamy rich flavor. No need for extra sour cream, shredded cheese and guacamole, it is all in the Cooking Creme! I love the flavors of the Southwest, this is where I make my home. I hope I can bring some of my favorite flavors to your home today with these quick and easy tacos!
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- Total time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 tbsp. of vegetable oil
- 1 pound(s) of of boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into strips
- 1/2 half of a large green pepper cut into strips
- 1 medium onion cut into strips
- 1 package of taco seasoning
- 1 tbsp. of fresh squeezed lime juice
- 10 ounce(s) of Kraft
- 1 diced fresh avacado
- 8 taco size flour tortillas
- Add vegetable oil to large skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken, peppers and onions. Cook until chicken and vegetables start to brown.
- Add 2 cups of water and taco seasoning to uncovered pan. Cook until water has evaporated, aproximately 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, slightly mash diced avacado. Stir in Cooking Creme until combined.
- Warm tortillas in the microwave for 30 seconds. Place chicken and vegetable mixture on warmed tortilla. Top with Avacado Creme. Enjoy!
More delicious and easy-to-prepare dishes like these are featured on Paula Deen and Kraft Foods’ online community – Real Women of Philadelphia and in their cookbook Real Women of Philadelphia: The Cookbook which can be purchased online at Lulu.com.