When I am preparing for a new baby, an item that I have on my checklist is a baby monitor. I find that having a baby monitor makes life so much easier, especially when you have other kids who require your attention as well. With a baby monitor, I can put the baby down for a nap or for bed, leave the room knowing that if the baby wakes up, I can hear what is going on in the room and be able to get to my baby when I need to. The thing is, with my other kids, I just had a basic baby monitor, which wasnt bad to have. Now, when I go out to the shops and look at monitors they have ones where I can actually monitor and see the baby and or kids in their rooms. Personally, I find that being able to monitor my 3 year old by video, eases my mind and I can get more done knowing that I can see exactly what is going on, especially when he gets too quiet when playing in his room. Recently I was sent an amazing baby monitor, I was sent the VTech Safe & Sound Full Color Audio & Video Monitor to review.
I have found that this monitor is perfect for my sons room. I also know that when the new baby comes, this monitor will be perfect for placing in the babies room so that I can monitor it during nap time and bed time. Not only can I hear everything that is going on in my sons room, but I can also see what he is doing. I also love that I can communicate with my son using the talk back intercom system. Then when the baby gets here, I will be able to monitor the baby while it is sleeping, even at night with the night viewing. To me, that is going to keep me from those sleepless nights where I worry about the baby not breathing and I have to constantly get up and double check the baby, especially when those cherished nap times come around. Instead of wasting my time running to the room to check on the baby, I can carry the monitor around with me while I get house work done and spend time with my other kids, all while keeping a close eye on my sleeping baby even at 1,000 feet! Then if I want to purchase more cameras to put in different rooms of the house so that I can watch my other kids while they are playing, I can add up to four cameras, get the split video screen, and stay at ease knowing that I can purchase additional cameras for about $49.95! In all I have found that if you are looking for an amazing baby monitor with full color audio and video, then get the VTech Safe & Sound Full Color Audio & Video Monitor!!!!
- Six level sound indicator.
- Vibrating Sound Alert – Enjoy some added peace by being silently alerted when there is sound in the baby’s room.
- Temperature Sensor – Parent Unit displays baby’s room temperature. Be assured the conditions are ideal for restful sleep.
- Talk-Back Intercom System – Remotely communicate with your baby from the parent unit to the baby unit. Soothe your baby from another room or even from outdoors.
- Polyphonic Lullabies – Play 5 different lullabies on the camera.
- Camera Battery Compartment – Add four AA batteries (not included) to the camera for up to 4.5 hours of video streaming.
- Zoom the camera from the parent unit.
- Night Viewing – 8 infrared LEDs automatically sense the lighting condition providing full video viewing in dark rooms.
- Split screen capability – System supports up to four cameras to be viewed from one Parent Unit. Viewing modes include Single View and Quad View Split Screen
- High Resolution 2.8″ Color LCD – Easily view your baby (or babies) from the 320×240 full color display.
- Full Motion Video – Up to 22 frames per second of full color, dynamic frame rate video provides excellent viewing of all the action in the baby’s room.
- Rechargeable battery with low battery alert in parent unit.
- Wall Mount Bracket – Safely view your baby from a fixed location. Bracket includes a cord management system for storing excess power cord. Swivel, tilt and zoom the camera for the ideal view.
- Adjustable camera angle.
- Extended Range – Up to 1,000 feet of range allows you to feel safe and connected to your child while you go about your day.
- Digital Transmission – This 2.4GHz Frequency Hopping Digital Spread Spectrum system digitally transmits both the audio and video signals. No annoying white noise sound. You only hear the sounds coming from your baby. All transmissions are encrypted for your privacy and security.
- Expandable to 4 Cameras – For families with more than one child to monitor, this system can expand to four total cameras. Extra cameras (VM301) sold separately. Know what is happening in all of the important rooms in your home.
This was not a paid post and honest/original opinions were used and they are my own. Thank you to the company and/or pr agency who supplied the product for review.
Last Updated on