With kids, they have energy that is natural and surpasses our own most of the time. Even with that said, there can be times where they may really need some extra energy, but giving them adult products for energy could be harmful to their still developing bodies. My kids seem to have a source of energy that I wish I could tap into, but I learned that the energy can be drained. My daughter had dance classes that she attended this Spring, and it wasnt until the recital rehearsals that I realized that she might need a energy boost. They had rehearsals that lasted through out the day, and I know that it would have been very draining for me, so when we got the schedule for the rehearsals, I decided to pack some Clif Kid Iced Oatmeal Cookie ZBars with my daughters lunches. I had got some of these great bars for review and this was the optimal time to try them out. The Clif Kid ZBars are made just for kids, to give them that boost of energy that is a natural energy derived from the safe ingredients that are in the bars. I love that they are available and when her rehearsals came around and even for the performance, having the bars really came in handy! Another plus is that since we are headed straight into Summer Vacation, most of us will be hitting amusement parks and such, so being able to bring your own snacks in can save money!
These Venues Allow You to B.Y.O.C.:
· Any Walt Disney World Theme Park – http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/faq/dining/
· Universal Studios, Florida – http://www.universalorlando.com/Resort-Information/Policies-and-Restrictions.aspx
· Dodger Stadium, Los Angeles – http://losangeles.dodgers.mlb.com/la/ballpark/information/index.jsp?content=guide
· AT&T Park, San Francisco – http://sanfrancisco.giants.mlb.com/sf/ballpark/information/index.jsp?content=AZguide#food
· Yankee Stadium, New York City – http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/nyy/ballpark/information/index.jsp?content=guide
This was not a paid post and honest/original opinions were used and they are my own. Thank you to the company and/or pr agency who supplied the product for review.
Last Updated on