When I think of the holidays, I think of family. We do not live really close to our family, sure I have some cousins nearby and we have my husband’s baby sister here, but we do not have my parents or any other family that we are close to here. So when we do get together with family, we like to capture those moments in pictures. Then with my husband, he has 8 siblings in his family, and that does not include the other 3 that are his biological siblings who were not adopted by his family. His adoptive parents have both passed away and so has his biological mother, so when it comes to finding pictures that capture memories, we try and preserve those. With having family all over the US, we like to share pictures that we find, and the best way to do so is to scan them to our computer then send them to others. With my husband, he was adopted and so were his 3 youngest biological siblings, all by the same family, but the only one who is close by is his little sister. So when we come across pictures of both his biological and adoptive family, we make sure to scan them right away before we put them in a album, that way he can share these memories that he may have with his younger siblings, who do not remember their biological mother or other members of her family. So you can imagine, when we were sent the new Epson Perfection V370 Photo Scanner to review, my husband went digging through pictures to start scanning and saving to share with others. Sure we have scanned photos to the computer in the past, but after using the Epson Perfection V370 Photo Scanner, we realized that there was a huge difference in the quality. The pictures come out more clear and crisp, looking just like the originals. I did not notice a difference in the quality until using this scanner. We had already scanned so many pictures to our computer, and when we scanned some of the same pictures in, we noticed quite a difference in the quality, which for my husband made a world of difference! I love how easy it is to scan, then organize our pictures, and with my husband being a former Marine, we were also able to scan his certifications from the Corp and organize those documents as well! In all, we were very impressed on the quality that the Epson Perfection V370 Photo Scanner, and we were impressed on how easy it was to set up and use, so easy, my 8 year old was able to use it with out any issues. So this year, while you are out looking for those last minute gifts to give, get your recipient something that they can really appreciate, get them the Epson Perfection V370 Photo Scanner!!
Additional features and benefits featured on the new Perfection models include:
· ArcSoft® Scan-n-Stitch Deluxe Software – allows users to easily scan legal, A3 and other large-size pages, section by section, then automatically stitches all portions together.2
· Epson’s Easy Photo Fix® Technology – allows users to restore color from old/faded prints, remove dust from scanned film or slides, and reduce graininess.
· Scan-to-cloud with Document Capture Software – easily scan documents directly to a range of cloud services including Google Docs, MS SharePoint, Evernote and more to access documents from multiple mobile devices or share with others.
· ReadyScan® LED Technology – enables fast scan speeds, eliminates warm-up time and decreases power consumption; ReadyScan LED technology is also mercury-free.
· One-Touch Performance – four customizable buttons allow for convenient one-touch scanning, copying, scan-to-email and creating PDFs.
· Compatibility – with all leading operating systems including the newest versions of Microsoft® Windows® and Mac® OS X.
This was not a paid post and honest/original opinions were used and they are my own. Thank you to the company and/or pr agency who supplied the product for review.