Like many others out there, finding that look for this years Halloween can be quite a chore. Sure you might come across pictures of a certain look that you are after, but trying to execute that look might be a challenge. Well this year, the wonderful people from P&G would like to help you, not only find that look that you are aiming for, but also let you know which products they used and how to use the products so that you can achieve that look and be the envy of the Halloween party! I was sent the below information to share with my readers on behalf of P&G!
The Gatsby Look
How to Get the Look
1. Spritz a two-inch section of hair with Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Boost & Lift Hairspray. Using a one-inch barrel curling iron, curl the section away from your face.
2. Gently slide curl off the iron so it holds the shape of the barrel, and pin. Repeat over entire head. Let curls set for at least 30 minutes.
3. While curls set, prep skin with moisturizer, and then apply COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundationwith a foundation brush for even coverage. Set with pressed powder.
4. Dust cheekbones with bronzer for definition, then apply rosy-pink blush to the apples of cheeks.
5. Use bronzer and pressed powder to create a neutral smoky eye. Sweep pressed powder over the entire lid and blend bronzer in the crease.
6. Apply COVERGIRL Ink It! By Perfect Point Plus in Black eyeliner to upper and lower lashlines, extending the line slightly beyond the outer corners of eyes. Coat top and bottom lashes generously with mascara.
7. Finish with a red lipstick like COVERGIRL LipPerfection Lip Color in Hot and layer with COVERGIRL Lipslicks Smoochies Lip Balm in Tweet Me for a glossy look.
8. Release curls and brush to create subtle waves. Smooth flyaways with Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Extreme SMOOTH Combing Crème.
The Warrior Princess Look
How to Get the Look
1. Spritz alternating two-inch sections of hair with Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Boost & Lift Hairspray and loosely curl with a curling iron. Start at mid-strand, leaving the ends out.
2. Apply Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Extreme SMOOTH Combing Crème through waves and brush from mid-strand to end to leave hair full.
3. Starting two-inches from your hairline braid a one-inch section of hair and secure with an elastic band. Repeat to form two braids on each side of your face. If you’re comfortable with forming braids, add one larger French braid.
4. Join braids at the back of your head with an elastic.
5. Prep skin with moisturizer, then apply COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation with a foundation brush for even coverage. Set with pressed powder. Dust on bronzer for a sun kissed look.
6. Apply COVERGIRL Lipslicks Smoochies Lip Balm in Be Sweet on your lips and the apples of your cheeks for a natural, all-over flush.
7. Define and fill in brows with a brow pencil several shades darker than your natural brow color.
8. Lightly sweep bronzer across eyelids and in the crease for definition and finish with COVERGIRL Clump Crusher by LashBlast Mascara.