When it comes to finding healthier foods to eat, one thing that I look for is organic products. I am one who loves granola and cereals so one such brand that I adore is Nature’s Path Organic products. Recently I was sent a bag of the Nature’s Path Organic Love Crunch to review. Being the dark chocoholic that I am, I can really appreciate the dark chocolate and berries that is in this mix! I found the Love Crunch to be a great granola mix to mix in with my yogurt in the mornings, giving it flavor and that crunch I desire! Aside from the yogurt and granola mix, I can enjoy a number a great recipes from the Natures Path Organic website like the Love Crunch Chocolate Hazelnut Clusters! Not only are these great for a chocolately snack that is healthy and delicious for myself, but the kids and I can enjoy preparing and eating these clusters together! Here is the recipe for the clusters that I got from the Love Crunch recipes over at Nature’s Path Organic!
* 8 oz. dark or milk chocolate bars, chunks, or chips
* 1 cup Nature’s Path Love Crunch®
* 1/2 cup hazelnuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
* 1/2 cup raisins
1. Set a sheet of baking parchment on a cookie sheet.
2. If using bars, break up chocolate into chunks. Set chocolate in microwave-safe bowl, and microwave until melted, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir until smooth.
3. Stir Love Crunch®, hazelnuts, and raisins into chocolate until thoroughly coated.
4. Drop mixture by heaping tablespoons onto parchment. Refrigerate clusters until firm, about 1 hour.
5. Gently peel clusters off parchment. Store in a covered container in a cool place for up to 3 weeks.
To get your love started for Love Crunch from Nature’s Path Organic, the wonderful people from Nature’s Path Organic would like to give one of my amazing readers a Love Crunch Prize Pack like in the picture below!
This was not a paid post and honest/original opinions were used and they are my own. Thank you to the company and/or pr agency who supplied the product for review.
Last Updated on