When it comes to fashion, Estrella is one who is always on top of things. She does not follow a certain trend so to say, instead when asked what her style is, she simply replied, “my own of course”. Well with the Spring just around the corner and all of the Spring Fashions hitting stores everywhere, Estrella has been eyeing what works and what wont. For Estrella, when she starts looking at the looks for Spring, she tends to look at what she will be doing in the Spring, like what sports and activities she might be involved in and such. One thing that she not only has an obsession over, but also looks at what will work for certain activities is her footwear. Recently, when we were given the chance to review a pair of shoes from the SKECHERS line of products, Estrella right away saw potential in the new Skech-Air for girls. We were sent a pair of the Black/Multi Skech-Air to review.
The first thing that caught Estrella’s eyes were the colors. She loves bright colors and with the pink and green that are on this pair on top of the black, Estrella said that she could wear these shoes with any attire when she is involved in sports or outdoors activities. When the shoes came in, and Estrella went to try them on, I asked what she thought about the feel and the fit. She said it felt like she was walking on a fluffy cloud. She said that when she wears them to school for PE, she can not only run and play in the gym, but she enjoys running in them on the field as well. She said that they give her some bounce in her step, and that they are also flexible, which is great for when she is active with them on! She also likes the bungee lace that is on these shoes instead of shoe laces, saying that she does not have to worry about tying her shoes when she is running around and playing. In all, Estrella enjoys her Skech-Air shoes from SKECHERS and you and your girls can as well, when you head on over to the SKECHERS website or by heading to your local retailer that sells SKECHERS products!
- Smooth leather upper
- Shiny patent synthetic overlays
- Mesh fabric panels for cooling effect
- Slip on bungee laced athletic walking and training sneaker design
- Stitching accents
- Printed contrast colored detail
- Front, heel and side panel leather overlays
- Side S logo
- Contrast colored side stripe detailing
- Bungee stretch laced front panel for easy slip on fit
- Top strap with adjustable hook and loop closure
- Padded collar and tongue
- Soft fabric shoe lining
- Memory Foam ultra soft insole for instant comfort
- Shock absorbing supportive midsole layer
- Flex groove midsole designed to provide support and flexibility
- Air cushioned Skech-Air outsole with translucent air pocket cushion design
- Air pillow pockets add more bounce to every step
- Rubber traction outsole
- 3/4 inch built in heel
- Weight: 7 oz. per shoe in a grade school size 1
This was not a paid post and honest/original opinions were used and they are my own. Thank you to the company and/or pr agency who supplied the product for review.