Weight loss is a way to not only feel better about yourself, but it can also be a life changing journey. This past year, I embarked on my own weight loss journey, and to my amazement, my own dad started his journey. When I found out that my dad was taking his health into his own hands, I was ecstatic, not only was I excited for him, but I also found his determination to be inspiring.
My dad has changed his eating habits, and began to exercise more, which at any age can be a challenge. So when I think of products to get dad for Fathers Day this year, I think about products that he can really use and appreciate! Recently I was sent a EatSmart Precision Tracker Digital Bathroom Scale to review, which is going to make for a great gift to give my dad this Fathers Day!
I have really enjoyed the EatSmart Kitchen Scale that I have had for a few years now. I like that I can use it when cooking, and that it helps with portion control when I cook. So when I was sent this scale to review, I knew it would be one that can help with my dad’s weight loss journey!
I like that the EatSmart Bathroom Scale is very accurate and easy to use. I like that this scale will help my dad, by tracking his weight loss over time. Giving my dad 3 readings each time he uses this scale, with the current weight, previous weight, and his overall weight loss! Making the EatSmart Precision Tracker Digital Bathroom Scale the perfect gift to give dad this year, or to anyone who is on their own weight loss journey, helping motivate them to reach those weight loss goals!
- Measuring Functions: Short Term and Long Term Weight Tracking Capabilities
- Proprietary Automatic User Identification Technology; Stores personal data for up to 8 users
- EatSmart “Step-On” Technology – Get instant readings!
- Large, 3.5″ LCD display with white backlight – Easy to read.
- 4 High Precision Sensors – Consistent and accurate measurement
- Measurement Modes: Pounds / Kilos
- Graduation Increments of .2 lbs. / .1kg
- Ultra thin, sleek design with high quality tempered glass platform
- Max Weight: 400 lbs / 180 kgs
- Auto Calibrated; Includes 4 AAA batteries
If you are looking for a great gift to give dad, check out the products from EatSmart and get him the EatSmart Precision Tracker Digital Bathroom Scale!
This was not a paid post and honest/original opinions were used and they are my own. Thank you to the company and/or pr agency who supplied the product for review.