When it comes to those events, where having floral arrangements in place is a must, I find that looking into the various options for getting the arrangements together is the way to go. So when I was introduced to a site that offers some easy DIY floral arrangement kits for weddings and events, I was excited to check it out and share it as well! When it comes to planning a wedding, many brides are turning to DIY to save costs, but the process of researching, purchasing, and arranging florals acn often end up causing more stress and more money than they would like to spend. And with Bloominous, you get a site that understands the need, and they have options available to give brides an alternative way to go with when it comes to the DIY wedding flowers.
There are several ways to save with Bloominous for a wedding / event which include:
1. Saving Money:
- With Bloominous, brides will be able to save anywhere from 30% to 50% off their original floral budget
- Each piece is priced without the typical 300% markup from wedding florists, e.g. $5 boutonnieres, $40 centerpieces, and $50 bouquets
2. Easy DIY:
- Most DIY floral services do not send ‘prepped’ flowers, but ours come cut-to-order, dethorned, and trimmed, so brides save time AND money
- Each kit comes with step-by-step photo instructions for easy assembling within 10 to 20 minutes per piece, as well as flower care products and design tips
3. Quality, Professional Design:
- All collections featuring specialty flowers are designed florist with 10+ years of experience in event and floral design
- It’s not just the flowers—from trends to vases to favors, we design the whole look for your inspiration, in our offerings and blog
This ‘florist-at-their-fingertips’ experience is not to be missed. Bloominous is making DIY fun, easy, and approachable for anyone who wants to try. Check it out at http://bloominous.com/
You can also follow Bloominous on their various social networks:
This would definitely save some money! Flowers can be SO expensive..
I can say without a doubt, this is something I am not good at but something my sisters would enjoy
Wow so pretty, loved the video, made it look so easy and this would also be great for parties. Love the arrangement she made.
I thank you for all the pointers and comments. I appreciate blogging with you, and look forward to building our relationship in the future.