With the list of things to put into place to make moms day extra special, I find that ensuring that the Mother’s Day brunch with friends and family is made to be one that they will remember. So this year, when we were sent some products and recipes to add to our menu from the Litehouse Foods line of products, I was excited to check them out!
I like that the products give me that springtime freshness I look for when I plan a brunch, and I also like that with the recipes that the people from Litehouse Foods shared with me, I can create a great, tasty and fresh brunch for my guests this Mother’s Day! So as you prepare for moms big day, be sure to check out the recipes below, and go out and get the products from the Litehouse Foods line you will be needing to ensure your Mother’s Brunch is a memorable and enjoyable one!
· Brew mom her very own herbal tea using Instantly Fresh™ Herbs—try ginger, mint, thyme, sage or lemongrass to create a special, aromatic tea that will warm her heart. You can make your own tea bags using coffee filters.
· No tea party is complete without Cucumber Dill Sandwiches – make these with Litehouse Instantly Fresh Chives and Dill and Opadipity Cucumber Dill dip
· Show some lox love with Smoked Salmon and Blue Cheese Canapés using Litehouse Chunky Blue Cheese
· Bake or pickup your favorite scones and use Opadipity Vanilla Almond for a tasty twist on traditional clotted cream
· Pick up Mom’s favorite fruit to dip in Litehouse’s delectable Chocolate Dip
Product received, thank you to Litehouse Foods as well as the PR for supplying me with a product for this review, all opinions are my own.
Last Updated on