When it comes to baby gear and playtime, we find that those two things go together. I mean, when you have a baby in the home, you have a list of gear that you will need in place in order to ensure that you can care for baby properly, and with that we find that a lot of the playtime gear is on that list. Like many babies, mine have always had their playmats and gyms that I see as a must have when you have a baby. And like many parents, both the new ones and those who have been there a time or two, I find that when it comes to the gear such as the playmats and gyms, that they become more and more advanced offering parents and baby options that can help to make playtime a learning adventure for everyone! So when we were sent the Yookidoo Gymotion Activity Playland to review from Yookidoo, I was excited for Heather to share it with little Zoey, and also share her thoughts on this amazing gym that grows with baby with our readers! You can read Heather’s review below.
Let me start out by saying this, there is no assembly required! That is a major plus in my book, because like many of us with babies know, most baby products have some sort of putting together and I was grateful this was ready to use out of the box. This play mat has a lot of activities to keep Zoey busy and entertained. Here are some of the features of this mat:
* The 3-in-1 award winning patented activity gym.
* Plush fantasy themed figures constantly ride back and forth on the motorized Yookidoo Magic Motion Track™ .
* 3 stages in 1 product: 1.Lay & Play 2. Tummy & Play 3. Sit & Play.
* Yookidoo Magic Motion track™ easily attaches to padded arches (stage 1) or to mat for tummy time (stage 2).
* More than 20 developmental activities!
* Loads of accessories and multi textured toys: 3 fantasy themed plush figures, a large baby mirror for hanging on arch or standing on mat and a flower face rattle with beads.
* 4 modes of operation: rest, play, mute and off.
* 2 modes of 10 minute continuous music for relaxation or stimulation.
* Easily Fold & Carry: Folds into self-contained carry case for storage or for travel.
And the developmental features are:
* Stage 1: Lay & Play – improves both focus & depth perception, encourages side-to-side eye-tracking skills and promotes eye-hand coordination.
* Stage 2: Tummy & Play – Promotes repeated head lifting, strengthens shoulders, chest and upper body. Promotes eye-hand coordination and develops gross motor skills.
* Stage 3: Sit & Play – Teaches cause & effect, develops fine motor skills & encourages curiosity.
Right now we are in the lay and play stage and she loves to watch the little characters go back and forth on the magic track, and I really like that we can change them out when she starts to lose interest. This will be great to grow with her and watch her go through the different stages with this mat. This would be a great baby shower gift, giving the new and expecting parents a gift that requires no work other than taking it out of the box and laying it out! Which makes the Yookidoo Gymotion Activity Playland a baby gear product that I would recommend when you are looking for a mat that is sure to keep your little one entertained.
Product received, thank you to Yookidoo as well as the PR for supplying me with a product for this review, all opinions are my own.