to dress great can be achieved with time. You should improve your style
gradually. However, the main advantage of men’s clothing is that it is quite
conservative. Therefore, in order to look stylish, a man has to remember a few
basic rules that allow him to be “tastefully dressed”. Below we present you the
main rules of how to combine different clothes and accessories from your
1. Choose the right size of clothes. This mistake will be too
conspicuous. If you do not want to look sloppy, then you have to change clothes
that are larger than your size.
2. Compare the colors of your belt, shoes, and bags. The colors must
match or be close in the color scheme. It is better to adhere to the
traditional colors: black, brown or gray.
3. Experts argue that most women like if men are dressed in blue clothes. You can even ask them
about it on Dating Brides. It is also nice if a shirt is
lighter than a suit. This allows you to look slimmer, smart and athletic.
4. Don’t wear square-toed shoes. If you want to look stylish, then
change your shoes with a square toe on the classic variants.
5. Don’t wash your jeans clothes too often. Thus, you will avoid some
discoloration. It is recommended to turn out the outer side of the clothes
inside before washing.
6. Tuck up your jeans. Your elegant shoes will be clearly visible. In
addition, it is the leading trend of the current year.
7. Don’t wear white sports socks. Everything is simple here – socks
shouldn’t be sports. It must be the same range of colors as your trousers are.
8. Do not use bags that do not fit the style. You have to buy a bag of
good quality, instead of the usual sports backpack.
9. Don’t wear the same pair of leather shoes more than two days. This
not only diversifies your style but helps extend “life” of your shoe.
10. Do not overfill your wallet. Don’t put
in your wallet a lot of money, credit cards, and numerous photos of your
family. Put there some cash and one credit card. Other things can be put in
11. Watches are the most important accessories that can be worn by a
man. Do not spare money on a nice watch that suits your lifestyle, personality,
and position in society. If your watch collection is not limited to one
instance, then you should choose the appropriate watches to your suits: a black
strap for a good pair of black shoes and a belt; a brown strap for your brown
shoes and a belt; a silver strap is for all other combinations.
12. Sunglasses are one of the brightest and most universal ways of
expression. There must be several pairs of stylish glasses in the arsenal of
every man. Sunglasses not only perform their direct functions but also complete
the image of a man. Try to find glasses that are not only fit to the shape of
your face but also express your personality. If you are unable to choose you
own sunglasses, ask a sales consultant for help or more experienced friends.
13. Don’t think that only expensive clothes are stylish. If you visit
some brand shops, you will be convinced that it is possible to look stylish
without superfluous expenses.
look elegant and spectacular following these tips. Try to leave the so-called
“comfort zone” more often: wear clothes that are unusual for you. Doing so, you
can discover a lot of new things.
I love your rules all in one post. The information is so important, I bookmarked your page here.
The tip about not wearing your shoes two days in a row is a great rule for both men and women.