When you have a new baby in the home, there are certain products that many of us see as a must have. On that list, I find that bottles are a staple item. I learned that even when I breastfed, having bottles on hand for others to use when feeding baby allows them to get that bonding experience. So when we were sent the Nuk Simply Natural Newborn Gift Set to review, I knew that Heather would enjoy checking it out and sharing her thoughts on this set with our readers!
I was excited to try these with Zoey as they are something new and different than any other bottle I have seen or used before. Most bottle styles only have 1 hole in the nipple for baby to get milk or formula from, and the flow depends on if it is a little hole or a bigger one for older babies. Now, these nipples have multiple holes just like a mom’s nipple does. This gives baby a more natural flow to drink from and the shape of the nipple also resembles mom’s nipple shape while the baby is nursing. This makes it easier for the baby to latch on and drink from the bottle. The built in advanced anti-colic air system allows baby to get more liquid and less air so there is less spit up,colic, and gas. These bottles are easy to use, read, and clean. Little miss Zoey seemed to take right to them. She didn’t seem to burp as much after a feeding either. Some other features include:
* Multiple nipple holes provide a natural feed, just like mom’s breast
* Nipple comes with 3 to 9 holes, depending on flow rate
* 5 oz bottle comes with slow flow nipple that has 3 holes
* Advanced 1-piece Anti-Colic Air system helps reduce colic, gas and spit up
* Super soft silicone nipple is the same shape as mom’s nursing nipple
for a familiar fit
* Flexible nipple moves with baby for a continuous latch
* Recommended by 90% of Moms – based on a July 2015 home use test Moms
agree that they provided their babies with natural, close-to-mom comfort
* Odor & stain resistant crystal clear Tritan bottle is BPA Free and is
easy to use, assemble & clean
These would be great for a mom who nurses, pumps, or supplements and they are made so there would be less confusion for baby and make it easier to switch between breast and bottle. I definitely would recommend these to any new mom, and make this set a staple to add to your baby registry! So if you have a new baby in the home, are expecting a baby, or even looking for that perfect baby shower gift to give, be sure to add the Nuk Simply Natural Newborn Gift Set to your list!
Product received, thank you to Nuk as well as the PR for supplying me with a product for this review, all opinions are my own.
Last Updated on