When it comes to teething babies and finding ways to help soothe their gums, as parents we find that we like to seek out the products that can be used over and over again. So when we were sent some Chewbeads to review, I was excited for Heather to check them out and share her thoughts on these beads with our readers. You can read Heather’s review below.
This is a cute stylish necklace with a purpose other than fashion. Zoey loves to chew on this necklace when I wear it or when she is sitting on my lap and has it on herself. She just recently discovered that she can grasp and chew on things and well I think her little hands get tired of being chewed on. So this is excellent at replacing her fingers and hands. They are soft and easy on her gums and once she starts cutting teeth, this will be essential for her to have! Sometimes she pulls a bit too hard but that isn’t an issue since it has a break away clasp. This is amazing to keep her distracted while carrying her in the sling. I also like that the beads clean up easily with warm water and soap or I can just pop it in the dishwasher. Some added features are:
* Chewbeads Teething Jewelry – Chewbeads Jane Teething Necklace
* 100% silicone beads (similar to pacifiers and nipples)
* Soft on babies gums and emerging teeth
* No BPA, phthalates, cadmium, lead, metals
* Easily cleaned with dish soap and water, also dishwasher safe
* Necklaces have a breakaway clasp for added safety
* Necklaces are a great sensory tool to help babies focus while nursing
I wish I knew about them sooner as I love it, and know that this would make an excellent shower gift for any expecting mom! I highly recommend you order yours today. The Chewbeads come in all different colors and even have matching bracelets in a few different styles.
Product received, thank you to Chewbeads as well as the PR for supplying me with a product for this review, all opinions are my own.