This post is sponsored by Graco.
With the summer upon us, many of us with kids find that we are drawn to the outdoors. We head out to explore our neighborhoods, go on mini adventures, and enjoy the time in the sun. The thing is, when many of us head out with our kids, we might find that with the smaller ones, from the newborns up to the preschoolers, that they might not be able to keep up with all of the walking that our older children can do. And like many parents who have both a newborn and a preschooler along with older kids in the home, Heather finds that having the gear to accommodate both of her younger ones is a must have, especially when they all head out for a day at the park or a walk around the neighborhood. So when we were sent the Graco Modes™ Duo Stroller, I knew that Heather would be excited to check it out and put it to use as she enjoys taking on those adventures out with her kids! You can read Heather’s review below.
I absolutely LOVE this stroller, I say this because it is very versatile and that’s what makes it amazing! The seats can be put facing in, out, or both the same direction. You can also remove one seat for the toddler bench that is built in for them to sit or they can stand on the platform on the back. Along with the various seating options with the seats alone, you can also use 2 Graco Snugride Click Connect infant seats which would be great for twins, making it very convenient as you don’t have to transfer baby from car seat to stroller seat. For me personally, I find that this is the easiest double stroller I have ever used because you can change the position of seats in a matter of seconds. I use this on a daily basis as we go for walks at least twice a day, and I like that I can place Zoey either in the seat or when we are out, take the car seat and click it right in place without disturbing Miss Zoey!
When it comes to the other amazing features, I like that the large basket on the bottom can sure hold quite a bit of stuff when we go out to the beach and parks. It is very easy to fold with one hand to store or put in the car. Another added huge bonus for myself and my kids is 5 cup holders! Everyone has a place for their drink or for my son, he can collect the caterpillars that we find on walks. LOL The nice tall handle makes it easy on the back to push, easy to steer, and easy to maneuver pretty much anywhere. Some other added features are:
* Locking front swivel wheels for superior maneuverability
* Expertly designed, with extra wheels, to make taking turns easier
* One-step brakes make stopping, and going again, quick and easy
* Both front and rear seats hold up to 50 lbs
* Extra large storage basket holds your travel essentials
* Parent cup holder for on-the-go convenience
* Features two removable arm bars with two cupholders each
* Convertible 3 or 5 point harness grows with your child
* 27 riding options for two children from infant to youth
* Accepts two Graco® SnugRide® Click Connect™ Infant Car Seats
* Two removable, reclining seats can be positioned multiple ways
* Built-in bench seat gives your big kid a place to rest
* One-hand standing fold, folds with seats on or off
Then with 27 different riding positions, you are going to find a position that even the pickiest toddler will love to ride in. I can’t say enough on how this has easily become my favorite. This stroller is going to see a lot of fun adventures with us this summer and beyond! So if you have little ones and find that you have a need for a double stroller, whether you have twins or two little ones that would benefit from having a double stroller like myself, then be sure to check out the Graco Modes™ Duo Stroller today!!!!