When it comes to caring for baby, there are just certain products that I consider to be staple items. The ones that new parents will appreciate getting at those baby showers and that parents like to have plenty of on hand at any given time. Of those items, regardless of if a new mom will be breastfeeding or bottle feeding, I find that having bottles on hand that allow others to feed and bond with baby can make all the difference, especially if the bottles are made to help with the transition from breast to bottle and back. I also find that having plenty of pacifiers on hand is a must have as well. So when we were sent some of the new summer line up from Tommee Tippee to review, I was excited for Heather to check out the products and share her thoughts with our readers. You can read Heather’s review below.
The Tommee Tippee bottles are a very nice bottle and I like that they are high quality and well designed. The best part is that they are easy to clean compared to the other type we were using were complicated and hard to keep clean. It wasn’t an easy switch for Zoey at first but, with a little persistence, it went good and we are happy about it. Had we started her on these, it would not have been an issue, but, we didn’t and that made it a bit more challenging. You might have the same experience but stick with it, you will be happy you did.
The highlights are:
• Feeding bottle has a natural feel nipple for “just like Mom” feedings
• Easy latch slow flow nipple for smooth transition between breast and bottle
• Optimum venting valve with slow flow nipple for less air intake and less discomfort for baby
• Easy hold design and accurate feeding and measurement markings on bottle
• Always BPA and phthalate free for ultimate reassurance
These bottles will keep baby happy and feeling better and you will be pleased with the easy cleaning. I highly recommend.
Along with the bottles we have also enjoyed the pacifiers and find that the Tommee Tippee Street Smart Pacifiers are one of the best you will find. Well designed and most babies will take to them fast and easy. Our Zoey sure did. They quickly became her favorite.
- Street smart pacifiers with traditional shield but bold designs!
- Symmetrical orthodontic shape designed to support natural oral development.
- Reversible pacifier nipple making it easier for babies to correctly insert the pacifier
- The nipple shape on the pacifier is more like a bottle nipple for a more familiar feeling for a baby
- Available in 2 age stages – 0-6m and 6-18m
- All pacifiers BPA-free for ultimate reassurance
- All soothers are available in packs of 2.
You really can’t go wrong with these and I highly recommend that you don’t spend a lot of time testing different pacifiers. These are excellent, worth every penny and you will not be disappointed and neither will your baby. So if you are a new parent, veteran parent like myself or if you are seeking out that perfect gift to give at a baby shower, be sure to add Tommee Tippee to the mix!
Product received, thank you to Tommee Tippee as well as the PR for supplying me with a product for this review, all opinions are my own.
Last Updated on