The fall season is upon us and Halloween will be here in just a few short days, which means that Thanksgiving is just around the corner. With that, I find that now is the time to start getting those menus together, figure out which sides and desserts you will be making, and getting the tableware ready for the big day. And like many, as I prepare for the big meal, I will be picking up a couple of those delicious Butterball turkeys to put in the freezer until it is time to take them out to thaw. So when we were sent some vouchers to get a head start on our menu planning for Thanksgiving this year from the people at Butterball, I was excited to head to the store, pick out a big juicy bird and also pick up some other items to get the menu started with!
See I look forward to the big meal because in my house, Thanksgiving is a time where family and friends gather, share a meal, give thanks, and enjoy one anothers company. It is also a time where we enjoy cooking together, where the kids find fun in making decorations to hang up, and where we look forward to filling our bellies! And when we add Butterball turkeys to the mix, we not only add a tradition to our table but new fun things as well. Such as the Butterball Turkey-Talk Line where people can call in to get tips and expert advice when it comes to preparing and cooking the turkey, or download the Butterball app. In fact, when it comes to how much Butterball has evolved over the years with technology and helping cooks, I like that they offer a variety of options to get that advice needed when making the Thanksgiving dinner. You can find the info needed for the various channels available below:
The Butterball Turkey Talk-Line has evolved how they help cooks and this year they are able to provide expert advice in many ways:
· Text Help (844-877-3456): Send the Turkey Talk-Line a text! Holiday cooking text help will be available starting Nov. 1, with extended hours starting the week of Thanksgiving.
· Pinterest: Find Thanksgiving recipe inspiration for your holiday celebration on the Butterball Pinterest page.
· Instagram: Follow Butterball on Instagram to get a behind-the-scenes look, recipe development for our Thanksgiving meal and more.
· Live Chats: Engage with turkey experts through Live Chats on Butterball.com during November and December and receive real-time suggestions and advice.
· Butterball App: Download the free Butterball Cookbook Plus™ app on your Apple or Android device to get recipe ideas and cooking advice at your fingertips.
· Email: Contact the Talk-Line via email by visiting Butterball.com.
· 1-800-BUTTERBALL (1-800-288-8372): Turkey Talk-Line experts will be available this season starting November 1, 2017, through December 24, 2017, to answer questions and assist all Thanksgiving cooks.
Making Butterball not just the star at the Thanksgiving table, but also the behind the scenes helper in the kitchen as well as we prepare our meals this Thanksgiving! And to help with getting your Thanksgiving meals together this year, the wonderful people at Butterball would like to give two of my amazing readers each a $20 Voucher that is good towards purchasing a turkey along with some of the fixings as well!
Product received, thank you to Butterball as well as the PR for supplying me with a product for this review, all opinions are my own.
Last Updated on