Finding those last minute gifts to give this holiday season can be a challenge all in its own. There are so many options to look at and even after the holidays are over, there are the items that can be added to the gifts that were given. With that I have found that when it comes to either those last minute gift ideas or for seeking out items to go with some of those big gifts, especially when it comes to the gaming consoles, that getting the accessories and games is the way to go. So when we were sent the game, Farming Simulator for Nintendo Switch, we were excited to check it out and also add it to this years holiday guide.
In this game of Farming Simulator, we get game play that is just like the Farming Simulator game that we have enjoyed on our XBOX One console. The game brings that family game night fun that we enjoy on our consoles to life again with the Nintendo Switch. Where we can tend to the animals, harvest crops, drive the farming equipment and so much more! Here are some of the features that you can find when playing Farming Simulator for Nintendo Switch:
- Develop your farm in 2 huge environments – a North-American and an Eastern-European landscape
- Harvest a large variety of new crops (sunflowers, soybeans, and many more)
- Transport your goods with trucks and trailers, or try out the newly-added drivable trains
- Take care of your livestock, including pigs, cows, sheep and chickens
- 250 faithfully reproduced farming vehicles and tools from over 75 manufacturers
Bringing the adventures that can be found on a modern farm, home to play and enjoy playing over and over again on your Nintendo Switch! And to help with bringing the game of Farming Simulator for you and your family to enjoy playing on your Nintendo Switch, the wonderful people from Maximum Games would like to give one of our amazing readers their own copy of Farming Simulator for Nintendo Switch!
Product received, thank you to Maximum Games as well as the PR for supplying me with a product for this review, all opinions are my own.