When it comes to my youngest and his contributions to our family movie nights, he likes to add in those movies he enjoys as well as some of his favorite shows. Like many little ones his age, he enjoys tuning in the mornings to watch the Paw Patrol on Nick Jr, where he can follow along and see what adventures the pups are on. And naturally, when we come across those Paw Patrol DVD’s, he finds that they are perfect for him to share with the rest of the family. So when we were sent the new DVD, Paw Patrol: Sea Patrol, which will be available to bring home on March 6th, to review, he was excited to watch it and share it during our family movie night!
With this DVD, we get 6 sea worthy adventures which include 2 double length tails where the pups take to the water and take on the adventures ahead! The episodes include:
- Pups Save a Baby Octopus – When a baby octopus gets separated from its mother and sinks the Flounder, the Sea Patrol must save the day.
- Pups Save a Shark – Hoping to have the whole beach to himself, Humdinger makes a robotic shark to scare everyone away.
- Pups Save the Pier – The pups work together to save the pier after a support post breaks.
- Pirate Pups to the Rescue – Carlos and Tracker get stranded on an island in the search for buried treasure.
- Pups Save a Frozen Flounder – Cap’n Turbot’s boat gets frozen in the Arctic Ice.
- Pups Save a Narwhal – The pups use the Sea Patroller to help guide a lost narwhal back home.
We found the selection of shows where the pups doggy paddle their ways to the next adventure to be a great line up to add to our family movie night collection and you can too when you head out on March 6th to bring home your copy of Paw Patrol: Sea Patrol on DVD!
Product received, thank you to Paramount Home Media Distribution as well as the PR for supplying me with a product for this review, all opinions are my own.
Last Updated on